Geeking together.

Forbidden Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The holidays went fun for them, except Jiyong. He’s the one who asked them to go on a private beach party and holiday. But then, he’s the one that can’t enjoy the days. So now they’re back to reality. To the town. Where life is never easy and future can’t be read also past that won’t stop bugging it’s fairness.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello, it’s Dara speaking..”

“Dara, it’s me, Sohee.”

“Ah, Sohee. Whats up?”

“Dara, please listen to me, I’ll be quick,”

“…”

“Uncle and Aunt fought last night. I heard that they are talking about you and er.. your parents. I don’t know what exactly they’re talking about, but they fought because Aunt felt sorry all this time to hurt you when Uncle, hate Aunt’s changing attitude. Please, don’t go back now. Be careful in Seoul.”

“Sohee, I really don’t get what you mean by that… why so suddenly…? Uncle and Aunt..? HUH?”

“Here, dara, I should hang up, NOW. Please be careful. Your safety is number one okay? I will call you next time if I know something again.. Dara, Annyeong!” with that, Sohee hung the call.

 

 

 

“What does she mean…?” after she hung the phone, Dara slumped on her bed. Hugging the pillow near her  chest.

“Uncle and Aunt…” exhaled.

“Talking about my parents?”

“Why Auntie feel sorry suddenly to me?” she is so confused.

“She is so good to me, nothing to be sorry about…” she knows she can trust Sohee, but why she just can’t trust the…real truth?

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara…” third times. Chaerin called her name but she doesn’t reply her back.

“Daraaaa~!” Chaerin shook her shoulders.

“Ah, Chaerie-ah~!”

“Dara-yah.. what happen? Why you look so pale? Are you sick? I have called your names fourth times…”

“Ah, sorry Chaerie, I’m just…tired.”

“Look, Dara.. you can always tell me if something is going wrong with you.”

“No, nothing, Chaerie.. you are so good to me. thanks for caring me like this…” she pulled her for a big tight hug.

 

 

 

Knock! Knock!

“Excuse me, Lady Chaerie and Lady Dara,” one of Chaerin’s maid in her mansion came.

“Mr. Jiyong is waiting for you downstairs..”

“Ah, me? or me and Dara?” Chaerin asked pulling out from the hug.

“I don’t really know, Lady..” the maid said as she bowed then left the room.

“Chaerie-ah, go and meet your boy..kekeke~”

“No, Dara.. come with me.. let’s go for lunch, together.” her words somehow made Dara feels sorry.

 

 

 

 

“Opppaaa~!” Chaerin runs to Jiyong’s opening arms. They hugging each other sweetly. Until finally, Jiyong broke the hug as he noticed the other person on the frame.

“Dara?”

“Ah, Oppa, I ask her to join our lunch..” Chaerin asked.

“You won’t mind it, right?”

“She looks troubled but she has no one to tell I feel a bit sorry for that, so I asked her to join us, Oppa.” She whispered quietly. Earning a nod from Jiyong.

“Dara, come here. Let’s go!” Jiyong shows his gummy smiles. Ugh, flirt. Why I smile like that to her, it is my gf’s favorite. They walked to his car and drive for lunch. He mustn’t smile to me like that, seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, do you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter