Blank Past

Forbidden Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sandara Park’s POV

 

 

I don’t know if I am crazy or something, but this is really crazy, it made me crazy.

I sighed as I look to the old box that I still keep since…God knows when.

 

aπαγορευμένος

δύο χιλιάδες τέσσερα

 

 What’s that mean? I saw it sculpted on the box.

The pictures inside the box.. the letters.. I just don’t know if it’s true. Me, myself, really can’t get it.

I don’t know how to tell this but believe me, you never want to see that box if that will make you know all the ugly truths.

I decided to put it back to the cupboard below the stairs. I badly need someone to explain it to me. but I don’t know who. Who else I have in this world?

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Dara-yah.. you’re so PRO in cooking!!” Bommie said.

“Yeah! Unnie is jjang!!! You are the best,  unnie!!!” Minzy said giving her thumbs up.

“Girls, do we really have to say that all over again? Dara is blushing badly, you know! See how red her cheeks now?” Chaerin said, teasing her again.

“I never test a dish like this before..” TOP commented. Earning a death glare from…BOM!

“Noona, you can always cook for me.. I am your lovable dongsaeng, arraso?” Seungri said with his lotsa of aegyo. All of them praising them. Except this one guy. Jiyong. He’s just…….speechless.

“Oppa, why you are so quiet? Don’t you like it?” Chaerin said interrupting his daydream.

“Ah, yeah.. of course Chaerie, it’s tasty and..yeah, beyond words.” Jiyong said sincerely hiding his smile. Dara blushed deeper and deeper.

“Ah, thank you.. I really happy if all of you like it.. I will do my best next time!!!” she said making the others laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I can’t control my expression in front of them, so I decided to go to my private place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter