Simple with full of love

Unexpected Christmas

 

“We reached.” I said, “thank you for sending me back home.”

 Just when I about to go in, “Ryeowook…”

I turn and I saw a view that is so cute. Kyuhyun is looking down with his face all red, and he put out his hand which is holding a box.

“Yes? Err…”

“Err…. Here is a gift for you. Hope you like it. Open and see if you like.” He said while trying his best to keep his eyes on me to look sincere while giving the gift. So cute…

 

I open up and saw heart shape straws necklace.

4330060624_9752436783.jpg

“Kyuhyun, this is so nice… Thank you…” just when I was about to look up, he kneeled down and took out another box for his pocket.

 

“Kyu…”


“Kim Ryeowook, every since we first met, I had fallen for you. You have that charms that hunt me day and night. I was too afraid to admit. I was afraid that it is not a pure love; I want to confirm it is a pure love for you. I don’t want to end up hurting you. You are to a pure angelic to get heartbroken. Today, with all the courage and confirmation on my part, will you, Kim Ryeowook be my wife? I promise to take of you and always be there for you.” he opens up the box lid.

flow-ring-6.jpg

Tears rolling down my cheeks and I nodded.

 

He stood up, put in the ring and hugged me.

 

“Thank you Ryeowook. This Christmas, you will not be alone anymore.”

 

I chuckled and suddenly I remembered something, “Kyuhyun, I thought you pick some gift for that shops, who is it for?”

For some reasons, I’m afraid that he is lying.

 

“Last week, I went for window shopping for Christmas gift and I saw the shop, instantly, you came into my mind. So the heart and this ring were made by me. I asked to keep for me because I don’t want to ruin it and I’m not sure too when you come over for ice cream. So when I see you today, I asked for a half day and bring you there.”

I nodded. He kisses me on the cheeks and I blushed. “Go in now, tomorrow morning at 8, I will pick you up and we go for a date.”

 

Nothing to expensive but yet it is full of love.