Nervous

Unexpected Christmas

 

 

After awhile, Kyuhyun came with my order and surprisingly, he is not in his work uniform and another cup of ice cream.

 

“Here you go.”

 

“Thank you. Your shift ended?”


“Yup.” And he pulled the chair out after he put both bowl on the table.

 

“Err, Kyuhyun ah, I only order one bowl.”

 

He smirked. “I didn’t say it is for you. This bowl is for me. Yum…” he said, I eat the ice cream while giving me that oh-so-delicious face.

 

I just let him be and enjoy my ice cream.

 

We eat in silence and from time to time, I will glance at Kyuhyun.

 

Whoever get him, will be so lucky. Not only he is smart, he is hardworking and handsome too but sometimes he can get a bit irritating with the teasing.

 

“Ahhh, it is so nice. If it is not winter, I might get another one but for today, I think this one bowl is enough.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckle, “where are you going after this?”

 

“Heading back home and wait for the girls to come back which I’m not sure what time will that be…” I answered and pouted.

 

“Do you mind companying me for awhile? I forgot to pick up some Christmas gifts for someone. I promise to send you back till the doorstep. Please?”

 

Oh, he had a girlfriend already. Lucky girl.

 

“Ryeowook?”

 

“Ahhh. Yup sure. It okay, I can go back on my own.” I gave him an ensuring smile.

 

With that, we left the place. It is freezing cold, the moment I step outside, and I shivered. Although I’m wearing thick clothing but because I’m too thin and I get cold easily.  To add on, I forget to use my glove, well went I left just now, it wasn’t that freezing.

 

“You’re cold?”

“Ani. It’s okay.” I smiled and shake my head.

 

He chuckled and suddenly he back hugged me, took my hand in his to keep my hand warm. I was shocked.

 

“Kyu... Kyuhyun, I’m fine. It’s okay. Someone might get a wrong idea.”

 

Its feel so warm and I like it but I can’t, what if his girlfriend saw us like this?

 

He just smiles and led the way.

 

Finally we reached a gifts shop-DIY shop.

 

When we enter, he let go of the hug but still keep holding our hand. He walked over to the counter.

“Hi, I’m Cho Kyuhyun; I came here a week ago. Today I come to collect the gifts.”

“Ouh sir. Give me a moment. I take your gifts. I thought you going to waste your effort and not taking It.” the sales girl said.

 

I was lost so I ignore them and scanned through the shop.

It is a small shop; some couple was doing DIY on the tables nearby. Mostly in the shop were raw materials and customer will come to make the gifts themselves-it is like a crafting shop.

 

“Ryeowook, let’s go.”

 

I didn’t bother to ask what gift it is since it is not for me and I don’t want him to think that I’m so busy body.

 

After some bickering that I can go back on my own but he stubbornly wants to send me back home, we silently walked hand in hand, which I forgot that we still holding hand, and head to my house.

 

I didn’t talk much. Unless he asked me questions, then I will answer. this is my first time going out with him and first time a guy send me back home, it feels awkward, my heart is pumping to fast and nervous. Plus I feel sad that he had already a girlfriend and I don’t know why I feel sad and nervous too.