Chapter 3

ChangSoo fanfic

"Yah! See, i had to walk out here to pick you guys up!"

Sooyoung lifted her head up from Changmin's shoulder in surprise/.

"Oh, you finally arrived." Sooyoung said, while Changmin stood up. "Let's go quickly, its cold" Changmin said and took one of the umbreall's Jessica was holding, while he glanced at Sooyoung at the corner of his eye. She was staring at him, slightly embarrassed.

"Yah, what are you still doing there? Quick stand up!" Jessica snapped. Sooyoung shot up and opened the other umbrella. All three of them walked out into the rain. Jessica and Sooyoung under one, Changmin in the other. Changmin started walking faster, leaving the two girls behind.

"Tsk, doesn't even want to help us. Wonder if he will ever find a girlfriend with that attitude." Jessica muttered, Sooyoung heard. 

"He's not that bad," Sooyoung replied. Something then hit her. Did i just defend that Shim Changmin?  She thought

She felt Jessica's surprise beside her. "What did you say?" Jessica asked.

"N..nothing." Sooyoung said nervously, as her eyes drifted to the tall handsome guy walking in front of them.

Jessica didnt say anything else and continued walking.

Soon, they all reached the lift lobby.

"See you tomorrow." Changmin said to Sooyoung and Jessica. Sooyoung smiled slightly and bowed. Jessica just nodded. 

They entered the lift and Changmin got off first. Sooyoung stayed still as Changmin walked out, and didn't even wave back to Changmin.

When the lift door closed, Sooyoung felt herself relax. "Why am i so tensed?" She thought. Soon, they reached SNSD's dorm and went to bed straight after washing up.

"Good Night" Jessica said as she turned off the lights.

"Good Night" Sooyoung mumbled as she fell asleep, Changmin's face started to appear in her mind again....


[A FEW WEEKS LATER]

"....GIRLS GENERATION, HWAITING!" SNSD shouted as they cheered themselves before they performed on stage. It was the SM world tour, and all the artisits were there. TVXQ was performing on stage now, and backstage, all the artistis were also cheering for them.

"Wooooh! GO TVXQ!"

TVXQ's performance ended and very loud applause and screams could be heard. Sooyoung got more nervous as SNSD was performing next,

After giving a short speech of thanks, TVXQ went backstage. A video started to play, giving SNSD some time to prepare before going onto stage.

"High five!Yeah!" Yunho and Changmin were giving everyone high-fives ,  and were wishing SNSD for a good performance later. When Changmin was high-fiving Sooyoung, their eyes met. Changmin quickly moved on and mumbled a word of encouragement to Sooyoung. Sooyoung just smiled and looked at the stage. They were going to go on soon.


"That was a daebak concert!" 

"Yeah, the fans were really passoniate"

"I wanna come here again!"

It was after the concert and all the staffs and artists had gone back to their hotel to eat dinner. Everyone was talking about the concert, Sooyoung just heard her unnies talking while eating, and didn't say much. 

"Uh, may i sit here?"

Sooyoung lifted her head to the voice. It was Changmin.

"Oh. uh, sure" Sooyoung replied and continued eating. 

It was quiet and awkward between both of them, neither said much.

"...So...how was the concert?" Changmin asked Sooyoung.

"Good, the fans were awesome" Sooyoung said and smiled a little when she remembered the cheers for SNSD.

Changmin nodded and continued eating. 

"Wanna go for one more round?" Sooyoung asked Changmin after she finished her food.

Changmin looked surprised for a moment, then he remembered. Oh yeah,she is the shikshin of the group/.

Changmin nodded and both of them walked to the buffet again. 

After looking at all the food, both of them felt very hungry even though they had already eaten a proper and filling meal.

"I bet i can eat more than you" Changmin said suddenly.

"Oh really? bring it on!" Sooyoung shot back.


"oh my, look at both of them" Seohyun said as she saw Sooyoung and Changmin laughing at the buffet table, almost grabbing everything in sight.

"Shikshins. What do you expect?" Taeyeon replied. "Anyway, i'm still hungry, i'm gonna get more food." Taeyeon said and stood up.

She walked over to the buffet table and heard Changmin and Sooyoung talking.

"I have more food than you!"

"So? it only matters when you finish it"

"I will finish it"

"Oh really? So will I"

"Guys guys, leave some food for me too" Taeyeon joked as she looked over what was left. 

"Oops, sorry" Changmin and Sooyoung said. They both then walked back, still bickering.

Then, they sat down and began.

"The one who eats more wins! Ready....set...go!!!" 

Changmin and Sooyoung started wolfing down their food, while laughing at each other's faces as it started getting messy. 

Meanwhile, a pair of wistful eyes were staring at both of them.

Why can't i be Sooyoung....?