Chapter 2

ChangSoo fanfic

"Why aren't you eating?" 

Changmin waws jolted out of his thoughts by Sooyoung's voice.

"Not hungry? I can help you eat them if you want" Sooyoung said, eyeing the pastries.

"No way! Oh well, if you are really that hungry, you can have the small one" Changmin said after watching Sooyoung's eyeing the  pastries hungrily.

But Sooyoung fel bad for Changmin so she didnt take it Sooyoung immediately grabbed the food and munched it happily. 

"Thanks oppa. Why are you so nice today? You seem so cold everytime."Sooyoung said while eating, and after she finished her pastries, she took her napkin and wiped went to take more of Changmin's.

"Ah, really. I seem cold? ah..." Changmin mumbled slightly embarrassed.


*flashback of an interview*

How do you appeal to the girl you like? 

"Before I appeal, I'm the type that everyone finds out. I'm nice to the girl i like but since I'm not to other girls, so i guess it's easy to find out"


"Oppa, you still have not answered me. Why are you so nice? Did you poison the bun?" Sooyoung joked.

"Huh? Oh, sorry i was thinking about something else. What did you say?"

"Why are you so nice to me" Sooyoung repeated, a little more impatient this time.

"Uh...you..seemed hungry" Changmin said quickly.

" But Yoona once said she was hungry but you didnt give her anything even though you were holding food" Sooyoung pressed on.

" Can you stop asking me questions?" Changmin shot back, flustered .

"Fine fine. " Sooyoung said and finished eating the food.

"Let's go back now, shall we?" Changmin said briskly and stood up.

Sooyoung brushed past him and went out of the door without sayinga word. She put on her coat and started walking towards the dorm building.

"Hey! Wait up!" Changmin called after Sooyoung. Just then, it started to drizzle, and it slowly got stronger.

Sooyoung immediately put on her hoodie and she suddenly felt a presence beside her. Soon, she didnt feel any water splash onto her. She looked up and realised an umbrella was over her. She looked to her left and it was Changmin.

"Thanks" Sooyoung muttered.

"No problem. Anyway, what was that just now? ignoring me suddenly huh." Changmin said while both of them walked in the rain together. 

Sooyoung didnt say anything. She continued walking. The umbrella wasnt actually for two people,so both of them got slightly wet. Changmin's jacket didnt allow much water to seep in, so he was fine, ut Sooyoung had unfortunately chosen the wrong jacket to wear on that day, and she was quite soaked. The weather and the temperature wasnt helping either, and Sooyoung started to shiver.

"Ah..choo!" Sooyoung sneezed. "Argh" She muttered. 

Changmin glanced at Sooyoung.

Should i lend her my coat? He wondered.

In the end, he didnt, but he shifted the umbrella so that most of it was covering her instead. After they walked for a while, then Sooyoung notived her right side wasn't getting wet anymore. She realised that Changmin instead was getting even more wet than she was. 

"Oh, oppa. You don't have to do this" She said and she pushed the unbrella back into its orignal ratio.

"You'll get a cold " Changmin replied.

"Won't you get a cold too? Let's just walk faster" Sooyoung said and Changmin agreed.

The rain was getting stronger, and Sooyoung spotted a bus stop.

"Oppa! Let's shelter there!" She suggested.

"Its only a few more meteres till the dorm! Don't you want to move on?" 

"We can't even see clearly! Trust me oppa, its best if we shelter now" Sooyoung suggested.

Changmin grugdingly agreed that Sooyoung had a point. They would just be lost. They went to the bus stop and when they reached, they sat down gratefully while Changmin closed the umbrella.

"So we will wait until the rain subsides?" Changmin asked.

"We have no choice" Sooyoung replied and sighed. It was geting colder and wearing her soaked jacket didnt help much either. 

Suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her. She was instantly warmer. 

" Feel better?" She heard Changmin's voice beside her.

She felt uncomfortable, but she couldnt deny the fact she was feeling better, and warmer. 

"Yeah, thanks. Don't you feel cold too oppa?" She asked.

"I'm okay, but you look really pale" Changmin said as he wrapped his arms around Sooyoung a little tighter. 

Sooyoung liked the warmth she was feeling. She felt tired and she leaned her head onto his shoulder.

Changmin shifted a little when Sooyoung did that, but he soon got used to it. 


[SOOYOUNG'S PHONE]

FROM: Sooyoung

TO: Jessica

Me and Changmin are at the busstop now. Can you bring 2 big umbrellas and hot packs? Changmin's umbrealla is too small, and i dont have one myself.

-Sooyoung

STATUS: sent.10:48pm


"I sent a text to Jessica already, She'll come over now and bring another umbrella. Since the rain is lighter now, she should be able to find us" Sooyoung said to Changmin after about 20mins. Changmin nodded and hugged Sooyoung slightly closer.

Even though neither of them had said anything, they could feel some connection between each other, like both of them didnt mind it.

Jessica, take your time. I don't mind living this time with Changmin a little longer Sooyoung thought and closed her eyes.

Changmin's eyes went to where Sooyoung was and he looked at the lady.

Maybe, i DO like you, Choi Sooyoung