Chapter 1

ChangSoo fanfic

The whole SMTOWN family was on stage.

It was the first day of the SMTOWN live world tour, and now it was the ending song alreadt, 'HOPE'

The whole SM family went on stage, some danced, some went around the stage waving to fans, others sang, and some played around. 

Sooyoung was hanging out with Amber, and both of them were walking around giving fanservice. 

"Hello! Thanks for coming!" Sooyoung and Amber shouted while skipping.

Soon, Sooyoung and Amber met a few other friends and they started dancing around in a group.

Meanwhile, Changmin was nearby with Kyuhyun, they were waving and picking up some toys that the fans threw up on stage. 

Kyuhyun spotted the group and came over, "Mind if  I join?" 

The rest of them nodded.

Kyuhyun then danced and chatted with them,while smiling to fans. 

"Come on in! Its fun!" Kyuhyun called to Changmin who was by himself now.

Changmin smiled awkwardly. He came over and Kyuhyun started to drag him to where the guys were at.

"Why didn't you come over ? Its not like you don't know them right?" Kyuhyun joked.

Changmin laughed quietly and started doing random stuff. At the corner of his eyes, he saw someone whom he thought was familiar.

Where have I seen her before?

Ah! SNSD's Sooyoung.

Ah.. the girl whom i met at SNSD's debut.

*flashback*

"Hello, I am Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you all!" Sooyoung said. Her voice was cheerful and sweet.

Changmin clapped and nodded and waited for the rest of the members to finish introducing.

After everyone was done, Changmin remembered Sooyoung coming over to him to get an autograph for herself

" YAH! SHIM CHANGMIN" 

Changmin snapped back to reality.

"What? He said slightly annoyed from being jolted out from his memories.

When he turned to face Kyuhyun, he saw Sooyoung nearby.

I have no idea how I could remember all that about you, your name, even how you sounded when you were first introducing yourself,

I could even remember how I even gave you that autograph.

Have you done  something to me?


[AFTER A FEW DAYS]

"Woah, I'm so tired" Jessica exclaimed after yawning.

"Me too" Sooyoung replied.

Sooyoung and Jessica  were waiting for the lift to go back their dorm.

They had gone out for some supper, and now after eating, they felt really sleepy.

Just then, a familiar voice sounded behind them.

"Uh..hello" 

Sooyoung and Jessica turned around, slightly shocked,

"Omo oppa you scared me!" They both shouted, while Jessica gave Changmin a small punch.

"Its so late, what were you guys doing?" He asked.

"Supper.Food. What else?" Sooyoung replied. "You?" Jessica asked Changmin

"Supper too. I eat a lot" Changmin said and grinned.

"Next time, you should go eat with Sooyoung. I want to see who can eat more. You or her" Jessica said to Changmin, while pointing to Sooyoung.

"Me of course" Sooyoung said.

"Bring it on" Changmin retorted.

Just then, the lift came, the three of them got onto the lift.

"Ah! I forgot to buy bread for tomorrow!" Jessica said.

"I'll go and buy it, i'm  still a bit hungry, so i'll buy something else for me to eat too after buying the bread." Sooyoung said, 

"You sure? But its so late...Shim Changmin. You go with Sooyoung" Jessica said,

Both Sooyoung and Changmin protested. 

The lift door opened and Jessica pushed them out.

"Call me if you need help" Jessica said and pressed the down button on the lift. Then she pushed both an awkward Sooyoung and Changmin inside.

The lift door closed and both of them realised they were stuck with each other.

...

...

"You still hungry?"

Changmin nodded.


After Sooyoung bought the bread, both of them went over to the nearby 24hrs cafe. 

"Still hungry?" The waiter joked .

"Yeah." Changmin grinned. 

They both ordered some pastries and they started to eat it when the food arrived.

"So...how's life?" Sooyoung asked.

"Hehe, fine" Changmin replied.

Changmin felt awkward around Sooyoung.

He felt this weird feeling whenever he saw her, and couldn't help glancing at her a few times during SMTOWN concerts or conferences.

Then this thought struck him.

Maybe...I like her?

After all, even though i have seen so many faces and people, 

the only person i can remember from memories so long ago 

is Choi Sooyoung