A Decision

I Promise...

 

 

It almost 8 in the morning. When you woke up 30 minutes ago, he still soundly sleeping. To avoid wake him up, you slowly and soundlessly get up from the bed. You planned to make a special breakfast for him today. You took out the chicken you bought yesterday to make chicken stew. You also made steam eggs and mixed vegetables. After almost an hour cooking, finally everything done.  

Finished cooking, you prepared the food and washed the kitchen before wake him up for breakfast. While you washed the dishes, he hugged you from behind.

"Good morning..." He said and kissed you neck from behind. You put the dishes down and turned to him while wiping your wet hand with the apron on you.

You kissed him on his lip and said, "Morning..." You looked at him and smiled. "Did you have a good sleep?"

He nodded. "Of course I have a good sleep....". He continued hug you tightly. "Noona, you're so warm... I want to hug you like this the whole day...". You just smiled at him. I like it the most when he called me noona. When we were outside, he always called me Jane~shi, but I preferred he call me noona, but he refused to.

"Come, let's have a breakfast. It won't taste good when it got cold."

"Breakfast....." His face got brighter when he saw food on the table. You put the rice into the rice bowl and handed to him. He took a sip of chicken stew straight from the pot.  "Wahhh.... fantastic... I love your cook the most."

"More than you love me?" You .

He looked at you and said, "No, I love you first, and your cook second...". He grinned at you. You sat on the chair in front of him.  He took the spoon and said, "Let's eat...". And he started eating. You also like to watch him eat. Especially when he ate the food you cooked. He's really enjoy eating so much, that's why you also love to cook for him. You always cooked every time he came to your house.

Done eating and he helped you wash the dishes. After washing the dishes, he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. You sat next to him on the couch and he put his hand on your shoulder.

"How long they give you a break?".

"2 weeks. Then, we are going to start practice and recording the new album.." he said while watching the TV.

Then he lied down on your lap. He looked at your face and touch your lips. You just looked at him.

"What?" You asked him as you saw him smiling.

"Nothing". He turned to watch the TV. Then suddenly he said, "Jane~shi...".

"Yes.....". You answered and waiting for him to continue his words.

Then, he turned back to you and looked straight to your eyes, "Want to go for vacation, together?"

"Vacation???" You laughed. "We can hardly going out together, now you want to go for a vacation together. Are you kidding??" You laughed again.

"I'm serious..." He said with his serious face. You stopped laughing as you saw his serious face. He just keep silent, waiting for you to say something.

"Okay... serious...." You looked at him "Then, where you want to go? For vacation? "

"Don't know... Anywhere away from city. Somewhere countryside, maybe..."

"It's going to be a big news if anyone saw you went for vacation with me... Are you seriously serious about this? This vacation thing... "

"No one will know if we went to somewhere.... somewhere...no one know me..."

"Where is that somewhere that no one recognize you?"

"I don't know..." He paused. "Ah..... But, I really want to go for vacation with you..."

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

Ding Dong...

The bell rang.

Ding Dong....

"Wait...who's that?" You answered while running from your room to the front door.

You pushed the intercom button and saw there's two guys wearing suit standing in front of your door.

"Yes... Who are you looking for?" you asked thru the intercom without opened the door.

"Is this Yoo Jane house?. We're from JYPE..." said one of the guy.

"Yes, this is Yoo Jane house. Pardon, where are you coming from again?" You shocked to hear there's someone from JYPE in front of your door. To avoid misheard, you asked them again.  This time you heard clearly they said they are coming from JYPE. You opened the door and invited them in. You asked them to sit on the couch while you went to the kitchen to get some drinks for them. You get the juice from the fridge and put on the tray with 2 glasses and also try to calm yourselves down. You carried the tray to the front and put it on the table in front of the couch.

"Please, have a drink" "I'm Yoo Jane, why are you two looking for me? Sorry, who are you again?" You said as you sat on the single couch on the left side.

One of the guy started to talk, "Sorry because we just came without notice, we're from JYPE, I'm Lee Min and he's Jin Sung. We came here to talk to Yoo Jane-shi about Chansung."

"Just call me Jane. It's okay, besides today I'm on leave. Chansung?"  You heart started to beat faster again when you heard they mentioned Chansung name. You asked in your heart. 'Did they know? Chansung said no one knew about us, not anyone from the company knew, even his group member didn't knew about me'

"We  knew that Chansung secretly have relationship with you. Of course he never told us, but we have few ways to get the information about our artist secret life." the other guy continued.  And then he continued after took a sip of drink. "We knew about this quite a long time, and previously we didn't have any issues about this. But, do you know that they currently in process of recording new album?" He stopped and looked at you.

You also looked at them, a bit hesitant to answer to that question, but you just nodded.

"Process to record this new album really required their 100% time and focus on it. They have to practice new songs, and record. They also need to practice new dance routine." The second guy stopped again, and the first guy continued. "But we noticed this few weeks, Chansung  seems to lost focus while recording and practice. And he also skipped the practice two times last week. Last weekend to be exact."

Last weekend? Of course I remember, we went to Jeju-do last weekend, vacation that he planned to go on his break after their concert, but since i quite busy with the project and after a few times he talked and whining about going for vacation together, finally we agreed to go to Jeju-do on last weekend. He didn't say anything to me that he skipped his practice. And again, of course he won't tell me.

"We are trying not to be selfish, but if this gives problem to others, we can't just say nothing. And our CEO asked us to come talked to you because we know, if we tell Chansung, he will just do nothing about this. And we also know you will make a wise decision about this matters. You don't want to see he just lost everything they gain before because of you, right?"

'They blaming me? me? Ah... of course they going to blame me, if I never knew him, all this things won't happened.' You just looked at the glass on the table. If they're not here, if they are not in front of you, you might just crying to hear that.

"what do you want me to do?" You asked them. You can think of nothing right now. You didn't expect of all this things to happen.

They sighed hearing your answer. Almost at the same times. Maybe they didn't expect you to answer like that.

"We are asking you to stop seeing him. Is that clear?" They said in low tone but firmly, likes whatever they said is an order. Whether you like it or not, you have to follow as they said. You just sat quietly. The biggest shot of all. Feels like nothing else left. Feels like your soul fly away from your body.

"Jane-shi...." they said as you just said nothing after a few minutes.

"We will give you sometimes to think about this, but we really hope everything can settle as soon as possible."

"This is our cards, you may contact us anytime."

"Then, we'll excuse ourselves first..."

Then they left, leave you alone trying to sort out everything your heard from them before.

3 hours passed, but you still on the couch trying to figure out what should you do. What supposed the best thing you should do. But, end-up, tears kept flowing down on your cheeks.