A Long Awaited....

I Promise...

 

You took the newspaper you just bought on the way back from jogging this morning. Your eyes caught on the main titles, '2PM Concert- Huge Success' and you smiled. You continue reading the rest of the stories and comments from Korean Entertainment Commenter. Done reading, you put the newspaper back on the table and you get up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen. Your stomach grumbling slowly. Now you remember, last time you ate was yesterday noon. After that, you were just so busy with the paperwork. You looked into the refrigerator, looking for foods. Nothing much left. Just milk and chocolate. You took out the milk and chocolate and ate it. You need to go for groceries shopping, soon.

"Tonight will be their last concert. Hopefully everything going fine" you said to yourself. "And tonight, I can see him....".

You still remember what he said to you a month ago, "Right after the last concert, I'll come to you... I promise..." as he said, kiss your forehead.  Remembering his voice, his touch, his smell... Your heart beat faster.

You took the remote and turn the TV to the music channel and walked to your workspace with last bite of chocolate in your right hand. You are looking on the internet new recipe you can cook tonight specially for him. It's been a month since the last time you see him because he need to focus on the concert preparation. You write down a few recipes on your note book.

Then your phone rang. A message came in. You took your phone and read the message.

"I'm sorry... I don't think I can make it tonight.... We are having group dinner after the concert. So sorry honey... Miss you... T_T "

You put back your mobile on the couch without reply the message and sat back on the chair in front of the laptop. After 10 minutes, another message came in.

"I'm really sorry.... <3 <3 <3 "

You turned you laptop and TV off. You walked to your room and changed your clothes for groceries shopping and you also need some air to clear your minds. 

 

 

 

After 30 minutes groceries shopping, you decided to have your lunch at your friend cafe.  As soon as you stepped into the cafe, Min Jung smiled at you..

"Hi, Jane... it's been a while since you last came here."

"Hi Min Jung, so sorry... the new project really give me a headache...." and you looked around the cafe "Still have empty table? for me?" asking since you saw lots of inside the cafe.

"Of course, come, let's go to second floor." She took your hand and lead you to the stair. You followed Min Jung to the second floor and you sat at the table next to balcony, your favourite seat every time you came here. Because from here you can see outside. During sunset would be the best, because you can see the sun set behind the tall building surrounding the cafe.

"Why there's no one in second floor?" You asked as you looked around. Empty table. Silent. You can hear the voices from the first floor.

"Owh, we closed second floor for tonight special booking."

"I see..." You nodded and looked outside the balcony.

"So, as usual? " Min Jung asked and you looked back at her with a smile.

"Yes, as usual... Thanks ya Min Jung.." You looked at her and smiled.

"No need to say... I know you well..." and she walked down to first floor with your order and left you alone. You took out the new magazine you bought after shopping for groceries and put on the table.

You looked and read the magazine lazily while waiting for the food to be served. When you hungry, even your favourite thing can't hold you down. After 15 minutes, Min Jung came to you with your order.

"I'm sorry Jane, need to get down... short of staff today, I need to handle cashier myself..."

"No worry... I'm okay... Just go and do your stuff..."

"Sorry ya, enjoy your meal.."

 

You went back home around 4pm. "3 hours to go.." you whispered to yourself while looking at the watch on your right hand. You re-arranged all groceries you just bought into the refrigerator and kitchen cabinet. Done re-arranged the groceries, you went to laundry room to do some laundry. Then, you tidied up your closet and room. It's time to do some house chores.  Done with laundry and house chores, you sat on the couch, took the remote and turned the TV on. The clock on the wall shows, 10 minutes to 7pm. 

Bored with nothing to do, you change TV channel to look for any shows that interesting to watch. After about 5 minutes looking into the channel, you put the remote down on the table, and get the book you have bought since last 2 weeks from the cabinet, but still got no chance to read it. Seems like, you can finish it by tonight.

It almost midnight. The concert might have ended. You also finished reading the book and now you felt really sleepy. You put the book on the table, turned the TV off and went off to the bedroom. Only 5 minutes you lie down on the bed, you already fell asleep.

 

 

 

"I miss you..." He whispered to you right ear and hugged you from the back.

You opened your eyes and looked at the clock on the side table. It's almost 3 in the morning. "I thought you won't came here tonight" You said as you turned facing him.

"Are you drunk? You smelt alcohol... "

"No, I'm not drunk... " " I miss you.. don't you miss me too?" he asked again...

"No, not at all..." "Chansung-ya... you smell like alcohol... go take a bath first." You said and gently push his body away from you. But he pretended to fall asleep.

"Okay, fine... I miss you too, so, please go take a bath first before you sleep..."     You sat on the bed and leaned against the headboard while looking at him. He still wearing make-up.  His handsome face. Even though you miss him so much and want to just hug and kiss him, because of your ego, you hold everything inside. You trying to touch his face, the face that you miss so much, but he opened his eyes and you pulled your hand back.

"No.... I'm tired... I just want to sleep..." he said.

You tired of his childish act, but that's his charm that makes you fall deep in love with him. You get down from the bed, walked to the shower and started to fill the bathtub with hot water. Once the tub half-filled with the hot water, you walked to him. "I've already prepare the hot water.".

Then you walked out from the room to the couch at the living area. You lie down on the couch. After a moment you heard he closed the bathroom door and took a shower, then you start to fall asleep on the couch even though you never plan to sleep there.

Done taking a shower, Chansung walked to the living area and saw you felt asleep on the couch. Then, he take you to his arms and carried you to the bed. When he slowly put you down on the bed, you slowly opened your eyes.

"Why don't you just wake me up..."

"I saw you sleep so soundly... can't bring myself to wake you up..." he said and he kissed on your forehead. When he trying to get up, you wrapped both your hand around his neck and smiled at him. And you said, "I love you..."

"So now only you love me?"

"No... I've always love you... always, even after my last breathe...you know that right?"

He looked into your eyes. "Yeah, I know... I love you too.... until I die... I will always love you...". And he kissed you on your lips. Then, he lie down beside you and hugged you. Then you felt asleep with his warm body tightly hugged you.