Confusion

I Change For You

Hi-yeum you guys!~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

OMG. Please don't hate me for taking so long =_= I APOLOGIZE!!!!!! *bows repeatedly*

I had... A horrible case of writer's block among other problems =_=

So... Ireally am sorry for taking so long ;-;

I feel terrible Dx

I'm updating at 3 in the morning here for you guys! That's how bad I feel ;-;

So... Enjoy! I'm so sorry again! ._.

P.S! Remember those subtle hints that no one ever got?? Well... You finally find out what I was hinting at!!!! :) I wonder how you guys will react... Talk to you at the bottom!

 

Chapter 5: Confusion

Jonghyun's P.O.V:

"How'd you know where my house was?" I asked as Hyung drove onto my driveway.

"Yo Seob told me." He answered simply.

"But how would Yo Seob-"

"You need to stop sleeping during class. He's like a tiny ninja or something." Onew Hyung chuckled as he put the car in park.

I laughed and got out of the car. I realized that I hadn't heard the sound of Hyung's door closing and turned.

"You can come in you know," I leaned against the car smirking.

He smiled, "Can I really?"

"Of course." He got out of the car locking the doors behind him and caught up to me. We walked together side by side towards the front door and I opened it to let him in. 

"Wow, it's big..." He murmured as he walked in.

I shrugged, "you're exaggerating. It's not that big."

"Compared to mine it is!" He threw his arms up in exasperation.

I laughed at him, "But you live alone. I have 3 other people here."

"Still." He collapsed on the couch.

"I'm going to go get changed quickly. Help yourself to the fridge." I said heading towards the stairs.

He waved his hand in the air lazily, "No problem."

I threw my bag down on the floor beside my closet and quickly rummaged through my drawers for a pair of jeans.

I grabbed a dark pair and quickly stripped off my uniform pants and slipped on the jeans. I took off my shirt and then walked over to the closet, kicking my bag aside to look for a shirt.

"Hey Jonghyun, do you have any-"

I turned around at the sound of Hyung's voice and looked at him confused.

"Why are you staring?" I asked with an awkward laugh.

He continued looking at me with a blank gaze. I walked towards him cautiously and gently patted his shoulder. He woke up from his daze and backed up quickly.

"Sorry," he mumbled looking down. I tilted my head as I stared at his pink cheeks.

"Hyung..." I said slowly. "Are you embarrassed because I'm not wearing a shirt?" I slowly began to smile when he looked up quickly confirming my thoughts.

"Why would I be?" he asked defensively.

"I don't know, but your face can't lie." he quickly covered his cheeks. 

"I was just surprised by... Your abs."

"My abs?" I repeated.

He nodded, "You didn't have those the last time I saw you... you've changed a lot."

I stared at him for a moment. "Oh. Is... That bad?" I asked.

"Nope, I just... Realized how long it's really been since I saw you." He smiled gently and I stared at him dazed for a moment. "Go put on a shirt and stop flaunting now." he said with a chuckle before walking out.

"Wait!" I called walking into the hall to find him. He turned as I reached him. "What did you come to ask me in the first place?"

"Oh," he said. "I was looking for chicken. Do you have any?"

I laughed at him and nodded. "I have chicken teriyaki in the bottom shelf in a bowl. Just warm it up."

"Thank you!" he said happily before running down the hall.

"Don't trip!" I called before turning back to my room with a smile.
______________________________________________________________________

After I finished changing and Hyung finished his food, we headed to his house where he changed while I went through his fridge this time.

"Nothing to eat..." I mumbled to myself.

I sat on the couch and played with the colorful little fish in the tank beside me.

"Does he feed you chicken too?" I asked a bright little fish that was following my finger around endlessly.

"Of course not." I looked up as Onew Hyung walked into the room. "The chicken's only for me."

I shook my head with a smile. "You ready now?"

"Yeah, let's go." He said motioning for me to follow.

I waved my finger at the small fish and followed behind him. 

He locked the door behind him after I walked out and smiled. "Park now?" He asked.

I nodded, "Don't forget your wallet. I want ice cream."

"Yes, yes. Come on." He said pushing me to walk forward.
_____________________________________________________________________

"What flavor?" Hyung asked with a smile. I looked at all the flavors they had. 

"Mm... Mango please." I asked with a smile. 

Hyung quickly ordered my mango and his coconut ice cream and we began to walk down the park path.

"How long has it been since we've hung out like this?" I asked Onew Hyung smiling.

"It's been a really long time... Almost six years." He said with a gentle look on his face.

"Hmm..." I mumbled feeling a bit awkward.

"Jinki Hyung! Hey!" We both turned surprised when we heard a voice.

"Key?" Hyung asked surprised.

I glared slightly and turned away still eating my ice cream.

"What are you doing here Key?" Onew Hyung asked confused.

"I'm meeting with someone here... What are the two of you doing here?" Kibum asked back.

"We're on a date!" Hyung answered happily.

"What?" I mumbled through my mouthful of ice cream.

Hyung winked with a small blush tinting his cheeks and then laughed happily patting my back. “I’m just kidding…”

“Ah… Of course.” I said smiling, a small blush filling my cheeks, I felt embarrassed for having believed that even for a second.

“… Well I just wanted to say hi since I saw you guys walking. Sorry to interrupt, nice to see you Jonghyun Hyung.” I heard Kibum say. I glanced to the side where he was standing and saw him looking down at the floor. Someone nudged my side and I looked at Onew Hyung who gave me a look urging me to answer.

I sighed and rolled my eyes but listened to my Hyung. “See you at school.” I answered dryly.

Kibum looked up with bright eyes and smiled. “Ye! Have fun Hyungs!” He ran towards me giving me a hug as I lifted my cone to avoid it being dropped. I heard Hyung chuckling beside me and I turned to stick my tongue out at him. Kibum quickly let me go and hugged Hyung before running off. “Bye!”

I waved goodbye slightly confused and then turned to look at Hyung who was looking at me curiously. “…Is he bipolar?” I said after a moment’s silence.

Hyung burst into laughter before putting an arm around my shoulders making us walk towards his car.
______________________________________________________________________

We decided to take the subway down towards the movie theatre. We briefly argued over which movie to watch, and we eventually agreed to watch a new action movie that I had heard about.

As we entered the theatre and towards the box office to buy our tickets, I reached to grabbed my wallet but Hyung stopped me from going any further.

“Hyung?” I asked confused.

He shook his head, “I’ll pay.” He said with a big smile.

“What? Why? I can pay Hyung…” I said slowly.

“It’s because I haven’t seen you in so long. So I’m treating you today. Don’t argue with your Hyung.” He said playfully as he stuck out his tongue.

I considered for a moment; I’d just pay for the snacks then. “Ok then.” I agreed happily and smiled.

His face brightened as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the line. “Good! And I’m paying for the food too!”

My face dropped. “Hyung! Really… Isn’t this too much?” I said feeling guilty now. “I’ll pay for snacks. At least let me do that.”

He looked at me seriously and then grabbed my face, bringing it closer. I involuntarily blushed as he smiled. I held my breath not wanting to breathe on him until he let go, only to pinch my cheeks.

He laughed happily and pulled away.“Aigoo, what a kid. Alright, you can pay for snacks. But keep me company here for now. Our movie doesn’t start for an hour. We have time.”

I nodded happily and we chatted as we waited.
______________________________________________________________________

We walked into the theatre and thankfully there weren’t many people there yet. I allowed Hyung to lead as we began looking for seats. We found two seats in the middle of the theatre that gave us a great view of the screen and sat down, getting comfortable.

I placed the armfuls of food that I had bought down on my lap and began passing some to Hyung. He took them with a small “thanks” each time and we whispered to each other in the darkness as we laughed at the things that were playing on the giant screen to keep the people entertained.

Our laughter and whispers slowly faded away as the giant words across the screen said feature presentation, our attention automatically turning to the already intense scene in front of us.

I ate my popcorn slowly, each handful taking at least a minute to reach my mouth at the speed I was going. I clearly cannot multitask. I felt a hand over mine and it quickly pushed my hand forward to shove the food in my mouth. I coughed a bit only slightly taken back, and turned to glare at my smiling Hyung.

“You were taking way too long.” He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and swallowed before sticking my tongue out. “Stop admiring my good looks then.” I said with a smirk.

He scoffed lightly, “What good looks?”

I smiled now and made a pose before answering, “These ones. Look at this chiseled jaw line.” I winked and he blinked before looking away. Confused, I lowered my hand and touched him. “Are you alright?”

He turned and smiled brightly nodding. “Yeah, just got this weird pain…” He said with a wave of his hand.   

“Pain?” I asked concerned. “Do you want us to leave?”

He shook his head smiling. “It passed, don’t worry. I’m just going to go to the washroom though. I’ll be right back.”

“Are you sure?” I asked again, I didn’t feel very satisfied with his answer.

He placed a hand over mine that was hovering in midair between us and squeezed it gently. “I’m sure, I’ll be back.”

I nodded as he slowly let go of my hand and leaned back as he squeezed past the people between him and the stairs leading out.  I watched as he struggled with amusement and finally turned back to the movie when he disappeared from my sight. I watched the movie blankly, not really watching and my mind filled with thoughts of my Hyung with no explanation that I could think of but that I was merely concerned.
______________________________________________________________________

Jinki’s P.O.V:

I tried my best to get past the row as quickly as possible. I knew Jonghyun was watching me and so I instinctively covered my blushing face with my hair. Even as I made it to the lit up stairs and made my way down, I felt his eyes on me. I resisted the urge to run. I finally made it to the door and took a deep breath of air as I stepped out. A few of the employees nearby noticed me and stopped their tasks to stare at me with curiosity. I coughed lightly and then turned towards the washroom.

As I entered I breathed a sigh of relief that it was empty. Taking one last look around, I headed to the sink and put my hand under the tap to activate the motion sensor. I got a handful and splashed my face in an attempt to cool my heated face. I needed to control myself. I nodded to myself as I tried my face quickly with paper towel and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My face had returned to a normal color and my eyes no longer had signs of nervousness or anxiousness in them. I seemed calm enough. I slowly made my way out of the washroom and towards the theatre.

I walked into the theatre and stood at the bottom of the stairs, widening my eyes like a cat, in an attempt to see Jonghyun in the darkness. I turned towards the screen with slight annoyance. ‘Why must you be hiding in a dark alley when I just get back?’ I asked mentally. I turned my attention away from the screen and tried to look for him again.

I heard a small cough that sounded like ‘Hyung!” and tried to look for the source of it. For a moment, the screen shone brightly with an explosion; just long enough for me to spot Jonghyun who was staring straight at me with a hopeful smile. I quickly made my way to where I had seen him and made my way past the people, mumbling apologies as I did. I got to my seat and lightly collapsed into it, Jonghyun watching me the entire time.

“Feeling alright?” He whispered.

I nodded, “Perfectly fine.”

He gave me a dazzling smile that left me breathless and I returned it as my heart pounded in my chest. Slowly, I turned back to the screen trying to calm myself, but I couldn’t help the ghost of a smile that remained on my face for the rest of the movie. Nor could I help the thoughts that filled my head, I missed the rest of the movie, but I didn’t mind.
______________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V:   

When the movie ended, we both waited in our seats for the rush of the crowd to die down. A few minutes later, the amount of people dwindled down to only a few and Hyung and I made our way out. My mind had snapped out of the trance I was in earlier and I playfully joked around with him as we walked to the car as the sunset lit the sky up with vibrant colors.

As we rode the subway towards my stop, it was quiet. There were only a few people in our cart and neither of us spoke as we sat side by side. Our friendship was one that had lasted after years of not speaking or seeing one another. We didn’t need words, and that comforted me to know that I had such a close friend. While I was in my thoughts, he playfully nudged me snapping me out of it. I pretended to glare and lightly flicked him.

“I was thinking you know.” I said sticking out my tongue.

He laughed gently, “what about?”

I opened my mouth to answer when I heard my stop being called. I frowned towards him, but he just smirked back. “Hyung, that’s my stop.” I stated confused.

“I know.” He stood up, signaling me to do the same.

“What? I don’t get it. Your stop is three stops away.” I followed his actions, standing up as well and heading to the door as we slowed down. He followed behind me.

“I can walk home.”

“Are you sure?” I asked looking back as the doors closed.

He shrugged, “too late now. Let’s go!” He said happily, grabbing my hand and dragging me along.

We walked out of the station and onto the street. It was almost 8, and the streetlamps were slowly lighting one by one. I stared at them as we walked entranced by the light in all the darkness. I smiled as I looked back, the rows of streetlights in the distance giving the horizon a pretty view.

“It’s nice, isn’t it?” Hyung asked as he stopped and stared.

“Mhmm…” I hummed as I continued staring at the sight.

He sighed once, contently. “Come on, we’re almost to your house.” He said tugging on my sleeve a bit.

“I have a better idea.” I said smirking. “Follow me,” I said grabbing his arm and pulling him along.

We walked a little past my house; no more than two minutes walk away, and walked up a large hill that was complete lush grass with small flowers.

“Why are we here?” Hyung asked confused as we climbed up.

“I want to show you something I discovered when I moved here.” I continued pulling him along gently as I spoke. “I was really pissed off about the whole getting expelled, so one night I decided to wander around and I found this place.” I felt myself stopped as we almost reached the top. I turned back, “Hyung?”

“Why did you get expelled? You never told me… I thought, well I thought you could trust me Jonghyun.” I heard the hurt in his voice as he spoke.

I stayed quiet for a moment and then sighed softly. I released him from my grasp and walked the final steps alone. I heard him as he followed and then gasp as he reached the top.

“This…” He cut himself off, staring at the view in front of him.

“Amazing… isn’t it?” I said quietly. “It calmed me down instantly when I saw it. My anger and frustration just… faded away…” I felt a small smile adorn my face as I stared at the sight.

I felt it as he sat down beside me, his eyes still on the view in front of him. The hill seemed to overlook the huge city, all the lights that existed lighting up the city magnificently in every color imaginable.

“Hyung… Sorry I didn’t tell you why I was expelled. I was embarrassed. It’s stupid. These girls wanted me to be their boyfriend so they dumped their boyfriends for me and well… The guys tried to beat me up and failed. I was blamed for the whole thing and got expelled. Hyung, I really do trust you, I’m sorry…” I mumbled as I stared at the floor.

“… Did they hurt you at all?” He asked after a long moment of silence.

I shook my head, “Not at all.”

“Good…” I turned to look at my Hyung who was looking down at his hand that was near mine. He suddenly looked up. “I have something to tell you Jonghyun.”

“Me?” I asked confused. He nodded. “What is it?” I asked feeling concerned. His face was tense, anxious. “You can tell me Hyung, anything at all.” I said smiling hoping to relax him.

He smiled gently but I could still see the tense feelings in his eyes. “Can I show you instead?” He whispered looking into my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows feeling confused by nodded slowly. I looked at his eyes that seemed nervous now. I felt captured in his eyes; I hadn’t noticed how close he was until I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened in surprise as I felt his lips move slowly against mine, but as if on instinct, mine began to move in time with his. My eyes slowly closed and I leaned in closer as we deepened the kiss.

My rational mind asked what I was doing, while another part of me didn’t care, this felt too… good. We pulled away to breathe, and I realized that I was now underneath him, with Hyung hovering above me, watching me with careful eyes.

“I missed you Jonghyun. I’m in love with you, and it’s been too long that I’ve held in these feelings…” he placed another gentle kiss on my forehead, then on my lips. He then lifted himself off and stood up. I remained in my spot staring at him in shock.

“I know you must feel confused about this… I’m so sorry.” And with those words he slowly backed away from me and disappeared down the hill. My heart was pounding as I stared up at the sky, taking deep breaths to steady myself.

Eventually, I sat up slowly and slowly made my way to my house. My lips were throbbing, not painfully, but fresh with the memory of Hyung’s lips on mine, and my head was pounding painfully with my bewildered thoughts. I lay down in my bed that night, my hand on my chest, on top of my beating heart, with only thoughts of my Hyung in my mind. But somehow, they continued to be disturbed by Kibum’s face appearing.

That confused me more than the kiss.
_________________________________________________________________________

So... Whatcha guys think?

Not what you expected I'm sure :\

Yeah... We'll be finding out more about Onew in the next chapter... 

SINCE WHEN DID HE LOVE JJONG?!

WHAT IS JJONG THINKING RIGHT NOW?!

IS THIS GOING TO BECOME A JONGYU STORY NOW TOO?!

Well, honestly. This was not my intention when I first wrote this story. So... You know what that teaches you?

Jenny is very very unpredicatable mostly because she at planning things out! ahahahahaha xD

Ok! SOOOO Since I missed you guys PLEASE! Comment and say hi and let me know you're still there please! Dx

I'll love you forever if you do ^^♥

Until my next rant (Which I promise to be soon), 

Bye-yeum!~♥

P.S: Guess what?! Jenny graduated high school and is officially entering university in September!♥ Yaaay~ *dances alone* That's one of the reasons I didn't update sooner... Grad year is BUSY. O_O Anyways~

I lub yuu!~♥

Comment and give me a hi ;D

♥Bye-bye!♥