Change

I Change For You

Hi-yeum guys!~

Yes! I am finally beginning ^^

I finished this chapter yesterday or well... technically two days ago since its 2am here ^^; 

But i was making the poster just now... that's why I hadn't posted it up ^^;

Like it??? ;D

LOL ok so thanks to all the people who have suscribed already ^^ Makes me so happy ^^

Welcome back my old readers!♥ And welcome new readers!♥

Kekeke~ Without further ado... The chapter!♥

 

Chapter 1: Change

Jonghyun’s P.O.V:

I adjusted my glasses on my nose and took a deep breath as I walked into the gates to the new school. I looked around feeling anxious. It was still early and no one was around but the few that were around were a couple of guys walking around together talking.

I sighed; I kept forgetting this was an all-boys school. I felt myself loosen up as I continued walking in to make my way to the office. I looked around the large school; it was the complete opposite of my old school.

I walked around for a bit and with some difficulty made my way to the office. I waited by the door patiently while she talked to a few of the other students. She smiled when it was my turn.

“Hi dear, you’re the new student right?”

I nodded and gave her a small smile.

“Nice to meet you…?”

“Kim Jonghyun.”

“Ah, I like that name. You can just pass me your forms dear. I’ll have your schedule and other things ready when you come back.” She started placing my forms into different piles as she spoke.

“Come back?” I asked confused.

She looked up and smiled. “Yes, the principal wants to speak to you.”

I frowned already knowing what it must’ve been about. She gave me a knowing smile and shook her head.

“Don’t worry; he’s really nice. He’s honestly just curious about you.”

I bit my lip and nodded.

“Just wait here a second and I’ll call him alright?” I nodded again and stood by the desk as she walked away knocking on a door and entering. I looked around the office bored when I heard the click of the door being opened.

 

“Jonghyun?”

I turned my attention to the man standing beside the smiling secretary. He had a serene look on his face as he watched me.

“Yes?” I asked when the silence went on for too long.

“Come into my office and we’ll have a small talk.” He glanced at the clock and I instinctively looked as well. It was 8:20, class was starting soon.

He looked back at me and smiled. “Don’t worry; I’ll give you a note. Come in.”

He turned and walked into his office leaving the door open for me. I followed and quickly bowed to the secretary before entering.

“Just shut the door behind you.” He said from behind his desk.

I nodded and shut it. I made my way towards his desk as he motioned for me to sit in a chair across from him. I looked around the office yet again surprised by the simple luxury the room seemed to emanate. It was simply decorated but I guess he had taste. He cleared his throat as I was admiring and brought my attention back.

In his hands he had a file-my file assumingly- and quickly flipped through it and then looked back at me.

“So you were expelled from your old school?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I sighed inwardly; I knew it. I nodded slowly, “ye, I was sir.”

“How come?”

I raised my head and looked at him confused. “Doesn’t it say in my file?”

He shook his head. “It says you got into a fight, but it doesn’t say the reason. Looking at your marks and record before that, which are quite good, there must’ve been a reason, no?”

I looked at him surprised and nodded my head slowly. “There was…”

“Would you like to explain?”

“It’s kind of… childish…” I said still hesitating. He seemed nice enough, but I couldn’t help but think he would judge me.

“Nonsense! Come, tell me.” The bell rang at that moment making me jump but he nodded and waited for me to speak.

“Um, well… Basically… these girls came and asked me out, I had no interest and I knew they all had boyfriends. I don’t know what made them think that I was going to date one of them, not to mention all of them at the same time. And they broke up with their boyfriends still thinking that that was my only reason, the boyfriends got angry, ganged up on me… And… well… I fought back to defend myself, but it was still somehow my fault for the whole thing and they expelled me.” I took a deep breath and waited for him to speak.

“Well…” I swallowed feeling the judgment coming and looked away. “You won’t have to worry about that here. Don’t worry; no one’s judging you here. So you can breathe now.”

I released the breath I was holding unconsciously and smiled brightly. “Thank you sir…”

He waved his hands in a dismissive state and smiled. “Of course Jonghyun. Now, let’s see about getting you to class, hmm?”

I nodded and stood up feeling better about the school. He walked ahead of me and signaled for me to follow him as he made his way to the secretary’s desk. She stood up and bowed as we came.

“I have your things hon; this is the lock for your locker, this is your locker number, and this is your code for the lock. This is your schedule, and the papers you’ll need to get to class. And these are some forms your parents will have to sign so make sure to give it to them, ok?” She placed the large envelope in my hands and placed the lock and loose papers on top. My schedule was on top and I glanced to see where I would be going. I frowned as I saw my first lesson; English class, ugh.

“Here’s the note Jonghyun. Go to class first and then get your locker sorted out, alright?” I nodded towards the principal as he placed the note on top of my pile.

“Thank you, where do I…”

“Second floor.”

“Thank you sir.” I bowed a final time and then bowed to the secretary and walked out. I looked to both sides before finally deciding to go to my left. The staircase was thankfully right there and I went up it slowly, feeling nervous about my first class.

I quickly and unfortunately made it to the door of the classroom without any problems and knocked quietly. I had actually hoped that no one had heard it, but the door quickly opened to reveal the teacher and the rest of the class staring at me curiously.

“Ahh, annyeonghaseyo.” I said as I bowed to the teacher.

“You’re the new student right?” He asked smiling.

I nodded and bit my lip waiting.

“Well? Come in. What’s your name?” He asked as he walked ahead of me into the classroom.

“Kim Jonghyun.” I said softly.

“Ah,you’re a quiet one… Hmm, introduce yourself to the class, and then I’ll give you a seat.” I looked at him pleadingly but he simply smirked and motioned for me to stand at the front. I sighed inwardly and stood in the centre.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Jonghyun, please take care of me.” I bowed towards the class and smiled slightly.

“Welcome!~” I jumped slightly as they spoke in unison and in English.

The teacher chuckled and patted my back. “I am Lee seon-saeng-nim, don’t worry, they’re a friendly bunch, but loud. You can go sit next to him over there; he’ll get you up to date with any notes.”

I nodded and bowed before heading to the seat the teacher had just assigned me. The boy I was seated beside seemed friendly as he waved kindly to me.

“Annyeong, you’re Jonghyun-sshi right?”

I nodded, “Ye, what’s your name?” 

“Ah, it’s Yang Yo Seob. You don’t worry about a thing, I’m good in English~”

“Ah, nice to meet you Yo Seob-sshi.” I bowed slightly.

“No no! Be informal, we’re classmates right?”

I smiled and nodded, “Then you can just call me Jonghyun.”

“Ah really? Great! I don’t like being formal.” He sighed and put his head down on his desk watching the teacher as he taught the lesson.

I turned my attention to the teacher as well as I was left in my thoughts. ‘Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad here…’ I slowly drifted off into sleep, keeping those positive thoughts in my head, scared they would disappear when I woke up.
______________________________________________________________________

Alrighty!~

I know it's short but I didn't want to start too much on this first chapter

Just a lil tiny intro... you have found out what made Jjogn change schools and... he made a friend ^^ Yaaay Yoseobie♥

LOL so please comment and keep suscribing so I'll update sooner ok? Makes me feel like you guys really doenjoy it when you comment and stuff ^^

Umm... That's about it :)

So until my next rant,

Bye-yeum!~♥