Part II (Final)

Forgive me

 

We remain still, holding our gaze. We’re so close that I can feel her hot breath tickling my lips. Unable to go on speaking, I decide to plant a kiss on the corner of . I sense her body tense and tremble. Mine isn’t any better though.

She then takes the next step and grabs the collar of my leather jacket, pulling me in for a kiss, which causes both of us to stumble. I gasp at the sudden action and my heart skips a beat. Both my brain and body are paralysed.  While the former can’t seem to process what is happening, the latter doesn’t react. My limbs go numb and feel dizzy. This is completely unbelievable. What I’ve been waiting for ever since I acknowledged I was in love with her is finally occurring. Shortly after, I become aware of her warm body being forcefully pressed against mine as though our lives depended on it.

The proximity between us allows me to register attributes that I haven’t been able to record before. I take notice of the sweet taste of her lips. Surprisingly, they are just like I imagined them to be; soft and delicate yet addictive and intoxicating.

Slowly, she breaks the kiss and studies me. I gently dry her tears away with the tip of my thumbs. The expression on her face has changed somehow. Nonetheless, I still can’t decipher what she’s trying to convey with her look.

She tilts her head a little to move forward. As she finds my ear she whispers, “Finish…I want you to finish what you were about to confess.” I can identify a demanding tone in her voice while I feel waves of electricity running up and down my spine, making me shudder.

Regaining confidence thanks to her incredible response, I comply with her request and take her by the waist, bringing her closer to me. I run my fingers through her hair and put a strand of it behind her ear. Now that her ear is fully exposed, I move my face further. My lips brush against her skin and I mutter, “Fany…I-I…love…you…”

In an instant, she wraps her arms around my neck and brings me even closer to her. I return the embrace with as much passion as hers. Nonetheless, her hug differs from others I’ve received from her. Never have I seen her like this. Certainly, there is something which she is afraid of uttering. Deep in my heart I still have hope. Hope is one of the two pillars that have given me strength to continue being her unconditional friend. Love…well, love is the other one, and needless to say, the most important of them two.  

“Forgive me…” she mutters, sobbing.

“Fany, there’s nothing I should forgive you for…” I cuddle her

 

SILENCE

 

I close my eyes and let myself be guided by her into something new. Still locked in a fond embrace, we move smoothly around the dark room. I feel as if we were dancing even though there is no music playing in the background. Although silence has fallen, the beating of our hearts can be clearly heard. I wish we could stay like this forever. She’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Sadly, she’s about to be taken away from me. Taken away by someone I don’t even know. A man whom I strongly believe doesn’t deserve her. Perhaps…I don’t either…

I’m brought back to earth the moment my legs hit something. I take notice of the object. It’s her bed. She pushes me down gently, making me sit on it properly. My face is cupped in her pretty, soft hands. Her eyes meet mine once again. Without breaking eye contact, she leans and proceeds to place herself comfortably on my lap. I’m taken aback by the sudden action. Both of us are shaking uncontrollably.

Just when I finally manage to find out what she’s been trying to communicate, she parts her lips and whispers, “Forgive me for…making you fall in love with me. Forgive me for making you suffer all these years. Forgive me for being dishonest…for being a fool…a coward. Forgive me for not telling you…how much…I love you…”

With that, she closes the gap between us and plants a soft kiss on my lips. We kiss tenderly at first yet, we soon grow desperate and impatient. My heart is racing, threatening to explode at any time. I begin to convince myself that I’m neither dreaming nor imagining all this. I deepen the kiss so that I can fervently enjoy the sensation provided by her. I’m in heaven, we’re in heaven. Unwillingly, I draw back and interrupt our amazing moment.

I stare at her intently for a while. Her eyes grow watery one more time. She seems as though she would burst into tears at any second. I hate seeing her like this. Perhaps I shouldn’t have come here in the first place. Maybe, it would have been better that way. That is why I’ve never been able to confess my feelings. The last thing I wish now is scare her away.  

Once she speaks, a teardrop flows down her cheek. “Forgive me…” she manages to say. Her voice cracks.

“Fany! Don’t say such a thing please! It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have-“ before I could finish, she cuts off and insists, “Forgive me! Say you forgive me!” I can recognise a hint of desperation in her voice.

“Fany, you have done nothing to be forgiven for! Don’t say that! I am the one who-“ she pulls me in and captures my lips in hers. This kiss differs from the other though. It isn’t a slight peck but quite a passionate kiss.

We pull away and look into each other’s eyes one last time before everything turns into something new.

“Forgive me…” she utters those words with her particular husky voice. With that, she pushes me down on the bed and grabs me by the collar of my t-shirt, killing the distance between us. Moving her head forward, she brings her face closer to mine. agape, breathing audibly, she sticks out her tongue and sensually my upper lip.  Then, she starts pecking my jawline, stopping at my neck. There, she lets her tongue explore again, on the spot and placing open-mouthed kisses. Later, she shifts to my ear, gently massaging it with her tongue and biting my earlobe.

My brain has stopped working and I can only focus on making the most of this moment. I allow myself to go ahead. My hands travel along her perfect body until they reach her waist. I clasp her in my arms. Then, I slide my hands under the fabric of her shirt and, with my fingertips, start drawing invisible patterns on her back. In my bewilderment, I manage to recall all those times when I desired to express my feelings but preferred to let them unspoken for fear of losing her…forever. Wishing to leave all those memories behind, I kiss her with even more desperation. Our tongues wrestle for domination. Apparently, neither of us will give up. I yearn for exploring every single part of her stunning body.

My lips search for her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the way. Taking my time, I nibble and on the spot which makes us be carried away by passion little by little. I try my best not to fall into lust but it’s useless. She’s everything I’ve been longing for all these years. Nobody has ever made me fall in love even though I’ve been in a considerable number of relationships since she left.

Eager to feel again, I proceed to meet her face. I look at her while touching her lower lip with my tongue…subtly. Fighting my desire, I can’t resist it anymore and start it desperately. Her eyes roll back and soft moans escape her as she parts her lips to let her tongue mine.

We undress each other to extinguish the fire within ourselves. We please one another for hours to, finally, become one.

 

 

___________

 

 

I lay awake in bed after spending the most amazing and incredible night of my life, a night which I’ll treasure forever. In my happiness, I attempt not to think about tomorrow. On the contrary I remember, once and again, every minute of every hour we made love. Everything was so especial, moving and emotional. I still have that tickling sensation all over my body. However, it’s a matter of minutes before I grow concerned and restless. The reason why my contentment has vanished is no other than her marriage. Tears form in my eyes and blur my vision once I picture her marrying that man, despite what we’ve done tonight. I shake my head and shut my eyes close, hoping to remove those ideas from my mind.  Then, I open them again to look up. I stare at the ceiling as if I could find answers to my enquiries up there.

Suddenly, I hear a loud moan coming from the lovely girl beside me. She fell into a deep and peaceful slumber not long ago. I turn my body to move closer so as to appreciate her beauty. My eyes travel along her face, recording every single feature of her gorgeous profile. I watch her sleep and feel the urge to repeat the words I said countless times while we were making love. “I love you and I’ll always love you…no matter what happens,” I whisper into her ear. With that, I brush my lips against the immaculate skin of her neck, feeling her body jerk. Unexpectedly, she seizes my arm and wraps it around her waist. Leaving me no other choice than settling myself comfortably beside her, I close my eyes to fall asleep almost instantly.

 

A few hours have passed and the bright sunlight illuminating the room brings me back to reality. As much as I want to see my beloved next to me, I can’t open my eyes. All of a sudden, I become aware of the absence of her warmth in the bed.  My pulse accelerates and I panic when I take notice of her absence. I rub my eyes to have a better look. They wander around this empty, cold place. She isn’t here. I quickly jump out of bed and rush to the living room. She isn’t here either. I go frantic and feel a sharp pain in my heart. I return to the bedroom, distressed. I fix my eyes on the bed which causes me to relive the most precious night I’ve ever had. I look around once again only to discover something I failed to notice owing to my growing anxiety to find her. On the bedside table, a white envelope with my name written in her particular handwriting is lying. I immediately grab the object to take out a letter. As I start reading it, I feel a lump in my throat. I cover my mouth and tremble with panic and pain. While skimming the words and phrases contained in it, my eyes fill with more tears. I try to be sensible and think straight but can’t. Incapable of standing on my feet, I fall on my knees. The grief overwhelms me.

What am I going to do now? Is there something I can do to bring her back to me? I lose control and burst into tears the moment I read the last line…

 

 

 

 

”Forgive me…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taetae, TAETAE! WAKE UP! HONEY! WAKE UP!!! YOU’RE HAVING A NIGHTMARE!!!

A feeling of relief embraces me due to the voice trying to wake me up. I’m being shaken impatiently which forces me to open my eyes. Being fully awake, I look at her beautiful, adorable, morning face. After some minutes without breaking eye contact, I cup her face and kiss her desperately.

“Mmmmh? What was that for?” she questions seemingly confused.

“I missed you, I love you…and yes…I forgive you,” I say without taking my eyes off hers.

“Forgive me? What d-y-“ I kiss her again and again. I don’t let her speak. I want to stay like this forever…eternally.

 

 

 

Fin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update but I've been extremely busy lately. That's why I wasn't able to finish this fanfic earlier (even though it was almost finished before posting the first part)

Thanks for reading ^.^

Comment! :D