Donghae

What's Dara's Favorite Letter?

 

 “Donghae-ah what’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked when he saw his dongsaeng staring blankly at a box of chocolates lying on the table. Donghae didn’t flinch from the elder’s voice which made the other one worried about him. Leeteuk straightened his back and walked towards Sungmin who is sitting beside Kyuhyun. “Sungmin-ah … what’s wrong with fishy?” Leeteuk asked before crashing himself down on the couch beside Sungmin.

 

“Eh? Hyung .. hmm I don’t know … he’s been staring at the red box of sweets for the whole time!” Sungmin said without looking at him, his eyes are fixated at the TV channel that Kyuhyun chose. “Maybe he’s turning loco?” Kyuhyun said before digging his hand inside the bag of popcorn. “Yah! Don’t eat all the popcorn!” Sungmin hissed before snatching the bag away from the maknae’s hands. “YAH!!”

 

Leeteuk sighing, stood and walked away from the bickering bunny and devil. He then spotted Shindong, Ryeowook and Yesung in the kitchen currently digging in a plate of something. “Hey do you guys know what happened to the fishy?” He asked, but Shindong was too busy eating, Yesung was texting someone so that leaves the only one who is not busy to answer his question, Ryeowook. “I don’t know hyung … hmmm maybe … well maybe he’s hungry?” If only Leeteuk can facepalm the other one, he’ll really do it, but being the most mature one, he restrained himself from doing so. “Aissh …” He mumbled before walking away from them.

 

As he was about to walk inside Donghae’s room, the corner of his eyes caught Eunhyuk, Henry, Zhou mi and Kangin walking out of a room, he quickly ran towards the side of the one who’s always follow Donghae, Eunhyuk. “Hyukkie, what’s wrong with your fish?” He asked earning a questioning glare from the other four. “Ahh he’s inlove~” Eunhyuk simply said before running towards Donghae.

 

Leeteuk turned to the other three who just shrugged their shoulders before walking away. Leeteuk ran towards the monkey and fish, and as soon as he saw them together, he saw Donghae grinning in front of Eunhyun with the box on his chest. “Hmm thanks monkey!” Donghae said before speeding out of the room. “Hyung, I’m going out for an hour!” Donghae said as he passed Leeteuk who was still dumbfounded about the things inside Donghae’s head. “What the …” He mumbled. Eunhyuk walked towards him and gave a light pat on his shoulders. “Leave the fishy alone hyung.” He said before once again leaving the stupefied eldest alone inside the dark corners of Donghae’s room. “What the …”




 

The last chapter will be the last one~

you guys will finally see what Dara's favorite letters~