You're Not Fun Anymore Onew

Defender

"I found you!" the girl giggled and pointed at me. "You've got to pick better hiding places. I always find you too easily."

 

"Does it look like I can find a better hiding spot than this?" I coughed out, trying to escape from my tight prison hiding spot. I moaned out as I hit the floor. "Maybe you're just too good to play this game now." I stood and rubbed my knee. "You're ten years old now. Can't we garden or something?"

 

"I don't like that stuff. Can you teach me how to fight with a sword?" her eyes lit up.

 

"No." I put my hand on her head and ruffled her golden hair. 

 

"You're not fun anymore Onew." she stuck her tongue out at me.

 

"Oh yeah? I'm no fun?" I smirked and reached out and pulled her into my arms, tickling her furiously. She erupted into a fit of contagious laughing. My chuckles turned into full on laughs as we fell to the floor.

 

"Okay, okay! You're a little fun!" she panted and lay beside me on the carpet. 

 

"Alright. Why don't you go wash up and get ready for dinner?" I managed to push myself back up. She nodded and hopped to her feet and sprinted down the hall towards her quarters. "Such energy." I whispered to myself and started towards the dining hall when I heard a loud shriek. "Illia." My eyes burned as my powers awakened and my sword appeared in my hand. "Illia!" I ran down the hall, stopping at her doorway. "Illia!" I tightened my grip and glared into her room. 

 

"Onew!" she cried out. She was trapped in the arms of a dark cloaked man. He raised his hand and a whirling black portal appeared out of thin air.

 

"Let her go!" I roared, running into the room, holding my weapon out.  The figure stepped back into the vortex and disappeared. I had no choice but to follow him. I picked up my pace and darted into the darkness. I felt my powers fade and my breath weakened. I hovered in a state of faint death for what seemed like eternity until everything just stopped.