Kris & Xue Fang

My Only Angel (Sequel to "My Klutzy Angel")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVU0JzWUdC4

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.pngKris & Xue Fang?http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc417/Animeotaku101/Other/32700025-1_zps8e33f493.png

“Kris breakfast is ready…” Xue Fang smiled as she walked into his room. “Wake up already sleepy head,” she gave him a gentle shake.

“Xue Fang?” Kris asked as he slowly opened his eyes, sitting up the covers fell revealing his shirtless form. After realizing he was completely he held the covers tight and looked at her with a blush, “What the hell are you doing here? Where are my underwear?”

She let out a small giggle, “How should I know where they are? You threw them off in such a rush last night it took me forever just to find this t-shirt.” She referred to the one she was wearing, “Now stop acting weird and eat.”

“Threw it off? D..DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER?” he shouted in confusion, “Where the hell is Lu Han? Damn.” He cursed as he fell back onto the bed, “He’s going to destroy me when he finds out.”

“What do you mean? Why would Lulu care?”

“You two are married…”

“No we’re not. We are.” Xue Fang said in her own state of confusion, “Did you have some kind of weird dream about me and Master Lu Han?” She said in a scolding manner, “I’m his Guardian Angel and that’s it, please refrain from including me in such weird thoughts Kris. As your wife that concerns me.” She said before setting the tray of food down. “Now eat up.”

Kris starred at her, “We’re married?”

“Kris wake up and eat?”

As Xue Fang’s voice called to the sleeping man she sighed, with one last shake his eyes finally opened. “Finally!” She shouted relieved, “I thought I was going to have to pour a bucket of water on you!”

“Xue Fang…” Kris looked around the room, he was fully clothed and so was she. “It was just a dream.”

“What was?”

Embarrassed he looked away, rubbing the back of his neck he laughed, “Nothing that concerns you, why are you here so early? I’m sure all the guys are crowded around in the living room sleep.”

“Nope, I got them all up and ready to go. There down stairs eating breakfast.” She said proudly, “Such good kids they are, Xiumin said something about you having a bad night so I thought you could eat in here.” Xue Fang smiled at him, “You alright?”

“Where is Lu Han?”

“He went to a summons in Heaven,” Xue Fang said as she headed for the door, “Lulu should be back shortly thought, give it tomorrow morning. You guys have me to keep you company for the whole day until then.”

Kris watched her leave and sighed, taking a bite of the food he laughed, “She sure has become good at cooking. Xue Fang really wants to be the best she can because of Lu Han…how lucky he is.” He mumbled before grabbing his towel and heading for the shower, “I better hurry and shower up before Xue Fang comes back, she would have been embarrassed if she saw. Stupid morning.”

** ** ** **

Kris finally walked into the living room, he looked at Xue Fang. “I’m heading out for the day so the guys will have to entertain you.”

“Alright, be safe!” She called from her spot on the couch, she was playing video games with Tao and Chen, “You guys are teaming up on me again aren’t you?” She whined.

Xiumin looked at Kris, “You hardly ever leave when she comes over to play. What’s so big?”

“It’s the day I met my first love, I’m going to go to the spot we I brought her to when I was helping her,” he said simply before waving, “Don’t make too much of a mess kids.”

“I lost again!” Xue Fang said before sulking, “I even practiced this one so I could beat you two the next time we played…no fair.”

“Awe it’s okay Fang.” Tao said as he smiled at her, “We just happen to be experts at this game.”

His comment made her gloomier, “Way to go Tao, you sure know how to cheer a girl up!”

“Gah, I’m so sorry!” Tao quickly shouted as he stood in front of her, “Please don’t be sad. I know what to do.” Putting his hands to his face he knelt down in front of her “Buing Buing.”

“Idiot!” Chen said before pushing him over, Xue Fang laughed at the two. “That’s how you cheer someone up!”

Lay rolled his eyes as he watched them, “You guys are too loud you know that?”

Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Tao took Xue Fang to the movies and then the park to play. When they finally returned it was night time, Kris still wasn’t home. Xiumin gave Kris’s cell a call but found the phone in his room. Sighing he showed it to Xue Fang.

“Kris left his phone here, if he’s going to be out all night he should have it. Can you take it to him?”

“Of course,” she said more than happy to help, “I’ll use my tracking skills to find him.”

“I knew you could do!” Xiumin said with a smile, “Make sure you stop by here before going home.”

“Yes sir!” Xue Fang said before leaving, once outside she took off her ring freeing her wings.  Flying high she looked around, “All I have to do is look for someone really connected to the Angel and demon scene. Anyone who believes can be tracked.”

After a few minutes of searching she found Kris and made her way to the old house he was at. She looked around the place confused. Opening the door she saw Kris’s sitting by a bed, she was about to speak up when she heard him talking.

“Xue Fang please forgive me for the dream, it’s one that comes to me often but I know it’s not fair to you or Lu Han. When you came to Earth the second time I could see the look in your eyes when you looked at him, the same look you gave me all those years ago. I wish I had the strength back then to fight for you.”

“Wow, you have such beautiful wings. I knew angels existed.”

“Who are you human.”

“Call me Kris, what about you?”

“It’s forbidden to give our names to any human but the one we protect.”

She could hear a little kid laugh, “That’s alright, just stay here Angel. I’ll take care of you.”

Xue Fang’s hand fell from the door upon remember the past. The images of her and Kris passed through her mind in a flash. Tears fell down her eyes as she remembered being separated from him, and the feeling of depression after returning to Heaven. The moment of weakness was enough to help the other her resurface. Her eyes changed from it’s gentle tone, with a smirk now on her face Xue Fang cleared the tears from her eyes and walked into the house.

Kris looked back at her surprised. “What are you doing here?” She held out the cell phone and he laughed, “I thought I was forgetting something when I left this morning, sorry to make you come all this way just to give it to me. Xiumin must have been worried.”

Xue Fang didn’t say anything, when Kris stood up to meet her halfway she pulled him in for a deep kiss. Kris was taken aback by her sudden actions; pulling away he looked into her eyes. “Either this is a dream…or something isn’t right.”

“This is what you want isn’t it?” she asked before letting out a small chuckle, “Humans are so easy to read. I know what you really want though.” Xue Fang kissed him once more.

Kris wanted to stop her, he wanted to shake some sense into her but his body wouldn’t react. It would be a lie to say he hasn’t been dying to kiss her again, he wanted to ever since the incident in Korea when she wasn’t Lu Han’s wife. Once his mind wandered to Lu Han he felt really bad. Xue Fang’s hand travled down to the bottom of his shirt, she lightly tugged on it signaling him to remove it.

*Please forgive me…Lu Han…* Kris thought as he led Xue Fang to the bed, pushing its contents off he gently set her down. Climbing onto of her their lips met once more. The phone that had been forgotten was left on the floor, it vibrated as Xiumin’s name lit up.

** ** ** **

Xiumin sighed, hanging up for the fifth time he looked at the others. “She’s not picking up her phone or his phone. Do you think she got lost, or something bad happened?”

“You worry too much,” Chen said, “I’m sure they’re both fine. For all we know she was really tired and went home first.”

“Yeah, or she’s working.” Tao added, “You said she worked late sometimes.”

“You’re right,” Xiumin said, “Lu Han comes back tomorrow morning so I’m sure he’ll be able to find her before anyone. Besides he can usually tell if something bad happens to her and since he didn’t come barging in that door she must still be alive.”

“I’m taking Kris’s bed tonight!” Tao shouted as he headed for the room, anything was better than the floor.

“I wanted the bed!” Chen called after him before following. “You take the left side and I’ll take the right.”

“Guess they’re sleeping together,” Lay said as he headed for the couch.

“Say that again?” Xiumin said.

“I guess they’re sleeping together, since Kris isn’t here the bed is free.”

“Yeah…” Xiumin starred ahead in thought. *Kris and Xue Fang wouldn’t…I mean Xue Fang loves Lu Han and Kris is a good friend right? Kris did have a crush on her after all though…* “I hope for all of our sake that my thinking is way off.”