Curious....

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Tiffany & Seohyun

While in the car when they are on the way home. Eonni..... can i ask you something? asked Seohyun. Yes, Seobaby? asked Tiffany smiled.

You and Taeyeon oppa.... are you both in love? asked Seohyun curiously. W-what? No... we are just classmate. said Tiffany stuttered.

But Eonni, the way you both talked like lovers and i saw the way Taeyeon oppa talked to you, so gentle so sweet so caring towards you.... like treating you as his girlfriend. said Seohyun smiling.

Seobaby.... Tae and me..... we are not what you think of. said Tiffany blushed. Eonni.... don't you remember i studied Psychology? said Seohyun smiling.

We have been good friend since university, Seobaby. said Tiffany. That doesn't mean, good friend cannot become lovers. said Seohyun explained.

Love is something very complicated. Moreover, he would have confess long time ago if he likes me. said Tiffany in disappointed tone.

Hmm..... from what i see, Taeyeon oppa is a quiet person. Yoongie also the same when i first met him. Both brothers have the same character. Maybe Taeyeon oppa is shy to confess. said Seohyun defined.

Seobaby, you might sounded right. But are you aware that both our family are competitor in the states? We are in a very difficult position. asked Tiffany.

Yes, i do. But that doesn't affect my friendship with Yoongie and we both agreed on that. said Seohyun.

You won't feel the same when you are with the family business. And there's some other things that you both do not know. It's not easy. said Tiffany sadly.

Eonni, i will become a Psychologist after my graduation. Anyway, i remain my stand. I won't let this be a bother to me. said Seohyun smiled. 

Hmm..... i should have insist to study law instead of business. So that, i won't be having this problem now. said Tiffany sighed.  

Eonni...... if you study law, you won't meet Taeyeon oppa as classmate. said Seohyun teased and laughed.

Yah..... Seo Joohyun! How dare you make fun of your Eonni.... said Tiffany blushing.

 

Taeyeon & Yoona

When they reached Taeyeon's apartment, Yoona trying to ask Taeyeon about his relationship with Tiffany.

Hyung, can i ask you something? asked Yoona. Sure, what's up? said Taeyeon. It's about you and Tiffany nuna. said Yoona.

W-what about us? asked Taeyeon stuttered. If i don't know you, i might think that you both are lovers. said Yoona smirked.

W-what makes you think that? said Taeyeon stuttered again. See.... you stuttered. You only do that when you are nervous! said Yoona laughed.

Yah, i'm nervous because you thought Tiffany and me are lovers. In fact, we aren't. said Taeyeon argued.

All right, you both aren't lovers huh. But do you feel something for Tiffany nuna? asked Yoona, use his doe eye looking at Taeyeon.

And this made Taeyeon uneasy. What's wrong with you, Yoongie.... Why suddenly asking me this sort of question? said Taeyeon keep denying.

Well hyung, you might not admit or say it on words, but your reaction and concern towards her already tells. said Yoona smirked.

What? How come you..... said Taeyeon speechless.

Hyung, i'm no longer your little Yoongie. I have grown up and understand these relationship things and don't forget that i studied Psychology in the states. This is what i observed. said Yoona smiled.

No point to talk about this. Both families are competitor, we can't be in good term anyway. I rather be friends with Tiffany than end up like Sica and.... said Taeyeon stopped when he almost leak out about Jessica past relationship.

What? What happen to nuna.... i remember she had a boyfriend back then and suddenly they broke off. asked Yoona questioning.

All right, it's late. You must be tired after the long hours of flight. Go take a bath and sleep early. said Taeyeon trying to avoid Yoona's question.

But hyung, you haven't tell me..... said Yoona not giving up. Goodnight! said Taeyeon waving his hand and walked towards his bedroom.

 

Yoona & Seohyun

Next day morning Seohyun called Yoona for their activity. Yoongie! Have you wake up? asked Seohyun.

Yeah....just..... *yawn* said Yoona yawning. You sounded tired, don't you have a good sleep last night? asked Seohyun.

Hmm.... i was talking to hyung. Wait! Hyunnie.... i have something to tell you. I will pick you at 12pm for lunch ok? asked Yoona. Ok, cya. said Seohyun.

Yoona picked Seohyun at Tiffany's apartment and they went for their lunch.

Hyunnie, what do you think of my hyung and your eonni? asked Yoona in seriously look.

You also sensed something right? asked Seohyun knew what Yoona is talking about. Yoona nodded his head as agreed. 

I asked Eonni yesterday while on the way home. Based on case study, they are in love with each other but something is holding them back to confess. said Seohyun firmly.

Main concern is our families business. said Yoona pouted. But i believe that's not the only problem. said Seohyun suspected.

Hmm....... what could it be. said Yoona put his hand on his chin. Ah ha! Hyung did mentioned something about Jessica nuna's relationship. said Yoona recalled.

Something happen to Jessica eonni? Who is the guy? asked Seohyung curiously.

I don't know..... It seem like there's something hyung refused to reveal. said Yoona scatching his head.

Why don't we ask both of them together? said Seohyun suggested.

You are right, Hyunnie! Let's organise a dinner at home and we shall interrogate them together. said Yoona smirked happily.

Let's arrange this Saturday! Ermm.... can we go your place instead? Because eonni can't really cook.... asked Seohyun awkwardly.

No problem, i'm sure hyung will agreed. You inform Tiffany nuna, just say we invited her for gathering. You both can come earlier maybe around 3pm for chit chatting and follow by dinner. said Yoona smiling.

Ok, sure. You inform Taeyeon oppa from your side and we will proceed our plan accordingly. said Seohyun smirked happily.

 

 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

This is my update for chapter 3 on New Year Day....

It is 2013, i don't want to keep repeating this phrase for every chapter's end "PLS COMMENT" just do it when you feel like commenting, all right....

Working on the next chapter already.... i'm getting excited as Taeny will have to reveal something with Yoonhyun interrogation!!!

Muahahaha.....Stay tune ok! XD XD XD