Interrogation + Confession

*~* I left my heart in San Francisco *~*

 

Both Yoona and Seohyun arranged for a dinner gathering with Taeyeon and Tiffany on this Saturday at Taeyeon's apartment.

Saturday morning, Taeyeon waked up early and went to the supermarket. He bought grouper, cod fish, beef, crabs, lobster, prawns, squids, vegetables... etc. He bought some drinks and almost all the seafoods just to prepare this dinner.

When Taeyeon reached home, it is already 11am and Yoona just wake up.

 

Taeyeon & Yoona

Hey hyung, where did you go? *yawn* asked Yoona yawning. I went marketing to get all the things ready for tonight dinner. said Taeyeon smiling. Hyung, you are excited... don't you? asked Yoona smirked. W-what are you talking about? We invited peoples for dinner, it can't be too simple dishes. said Taeyeon. But hyung, you bought so many.... we have only four persons. said Yoona laughed. So that we won't miss out anything and let's see what they wanted to eat and i will cook. said Taeyeon smiled.

Serious....... You know how to cook all these? Did you attend the cooking course or business course in university? asked Yoona disbelieve. Yah! I stayed alone in Seoul for 2 years, i have to learn how to take care of myself. And i got to know a chef who teached me how to cook. said Taeyeon happily. Whoa..... it must be hard on you, hyung. said Yoona feeling sorry. Nah..... it's nothing. At least i have more freedom here. said Taeyeon smiling.

Beep Beep.... Beep Beep....

Yoongie, my hand is dirty. Can you get my mobile phone for me? asked Taeyeon busy preparing. Ok! said Yoona and walked over to the coffee table. Hyung, it's your mobile phone alert. said Yoona. Oh.... just turn it off. Thanks! said Taeyeon. All right. said Yoona and he saw the wallpapaer on Taeyeon's mobile phone actually shown an old photo of Taeyeon & Tiffany.

Hmm..... let's see what reason you are going to give this time. said Yoona smirked and he has thought of a plan.

Taeyeon's mobile wallpaper shown as below:-

 

Tiffany & Seohyun

3pm, Tiffany and Seohyun are on their way to Taeyeon's apartment. Eonni, you are very pretty today. said Seohyun smiling. Thank you, Seobaby! said Tiffany eye-smiled. I believe you will impress Taeyeon oppa! said Seohyun teasing. Yah..... don't say that, Seobaby! H-he won't..... said Tiffany sighed. Why not? Eonni, you are pretty and especially your eye-smile..... made all the guys captivated. said Seohyun sincerely. But not Tae..... said Tiffany sadly. Well, let's see.... i still believe, Taeyeon oppa is in love with you. said Seohyun with confident.

Beep Beep...... Beep

Yoongie calling.... Oops! I forgot to charge my mobile phone and now has no battery. said Seohyun pouted. Here, use mine. said Tiffany offered. Thanks, eonni. said Seohyun smiled and she noticed Tiffany's mobile wallpaper showing an old photo of Tiffany & Taeyeon. She had planned something in her mind.

Tiffany's mobile wallpaper shown as below:-

 

Hi Yoongie, hyunnie here. My mobile phone has no battery and i'm using Eonni's mobile phone to call you. said Seohyun pouted. Ok! Actually i have something to tell you about our plan. I just found out that, hyung's mobile phone displayed an old photo of Tiffany nuna. I guessed the photo was taken during their university time. said Yoongie smirked. Oh my god.... I found the same on eonni's mobile phone as well (Seohyun lower her voice) said Seohyun smiling. Really? That's great! It will be more easier for us to proceed our plan... hehehe! said Yoona smirking. Cya later, Yoongie. said Seohyun smirked.

When Tiffany and Seohyun reached Taeyeon's apartment. DING DONG DING DONG!!

Yoongie.... go open the door. said Taeyeon. ok! said Yoona. Hi Hyunnie..... Tiffany nuna..... said Yoona smiling. Hello Yoona ssi. said Tiffany smiling. Tiffany nuna, you can just call me Yoongie. Same as hyung calling me. Hehe.... said Yoona smiling. Ok, Yoongie. said Tiffany smiled. Yoongie, can i borrow your charger? asked Seohyun . Sure, come with me. said Yoona.

 

Yoona & Seohyun

Hyunnie, look... this is hyung's mobile phone. said Yoona showing Taeyeon's mobile to Seohyun. Yoongie, you see this..... eonni's mobile phone. said Seohyun smirked. Wow.... And they are using the same model mobile phone, Samsung Galaxy Note 2! said Yoona excited. I have a plan! said Seohyun smirked. Me too! Are you thinking the same as me? asked Yoona smirking. My plan is...... i will keep eonni's mobile phone with me. But i will give Taeyeon's oppa mobile phone to her instead. Then.... you try dialing Taeyeon's oppa mobile phone and let's see what is their reaction when they realised their heart linked. said Seohyun smiling. Yah! That's my planning too. We think alike, Hyunnie. said Yoona happily. Let's do it then. said Seohyun happily.

 

Interrogation + Confession

Fany ah, can i get you some drinks.... orange juice, milk-shake, lemon tea, coffee? asked Taeyeon smiling. Thanks Tae, can i have milk-shake. said Tiffany smiled. Strawberry flavour? asked Taeyeon smiled. You have? Yes please! said Tiffany eye-smiled. Hyung bought it this morning..... he almost move the entire supermarket back. said Yoona laughing. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and that makes Taeyeon blushed.

Eonni, this is your mobile phone. said Seohyun smiling. She passed Taeyeon's mobile phone to Tiffany instead. Tiffany didn't check and put it inside her pocket. After that, when Taeyeon and Tiffany seated in the living room, chit chatting. Yoona hide inside the room while dialing Taeyeon's number. Ring Ring.... ring ring.... Tiffany realised "the mobile phone" inside her pocket is ringing. She took out and see who's calling her. Yoongie USA? (the caller name) and this made Tiffany curious. Taeyeon saw the mobile phone shown. Seohyun made a stop signal to Yoona who is hiding in the room could see her in some area. The ringing stopped. This made Taeyeon realised this is his mobile phone.

Fany ah..... did you get the wrong phone? This is mine. said Taeyeon. When Tiffany saw the mobile wallpaper is showing another photo of Taeyeon and her. Then she realised she got the wrong phone and at the same time she is surprised that Taeyeon kept their old photo all this while.

Tae, this photo........ since when? asked Tiffany looking at Taeyeon. Ermm....... T-this photo, i-is.... erm.... said Taeyeon is blushing and stuttered at the same time. Whoa! This photo must be taken during your university time huh..... said Yoona laughing. But Taeyeon oppa, you have been keeping this photo until now? Even on your wallpaper and.... you are looking at it everyday huh..... You really miss my eonni very much! said Seohyun teasing Taeyeon. Hyung...... hehehe..... said Yoona smirked. My eonni's mobile phone also had the same, but different photo. said Seohyun and she took out Tiffany's mobile phone. Seobaby! said Tiffany trying to stop Seohyun, but too late.

Fany ah.... this photo..... asked Taeyeon. Now it's Taeyeon's turn to looked at Tiffany. Hyung..... Tiffany nuna.... just admit that you are in love with each other. Why is it so difficult? Why cares about the peoples in the states? said Yoona can't stand it anymore. Yoongie is right! Just follow your heart, who you love. It is not easy to find someone who truly loves you. Face your own feeling and make it happen, don't hold on to it. said Seohyun directly. Well, we excuse ourselves for awhile, you both talk about it ya..... said Yoona and Seohyun as they go to the study room.

They are right, Tae.... We should face our own feelings. said Tiffany finally speak. I'm in love with you, Fany/Tae! said Taeyeon and Tiffany confessed at the same time. S-since when, Tae? asked Tiffany shyly. Since the first day i saw you in university. I already fall in love with you. said Taeyeon sincerely. But.... Why didn't you confess, after so far? asked Tiffany looking at him. Because you are already with someone else, Fany. said Taeyeon sadly. What are you talking about? I have never with anyone..... I'm in love with you too, Tae! said Tiffany confessed. Really? You love me too.... Fany ah? asked Taeyeon in surprised. Yah.... don't make me repeat. It's so embarrassing. said Tiffany nodded her head and turned away. Taeyeon walked to Tiffany, he holded her hand and confess right at her face. I love you, Seo Tiffany! Will you be my girlfriend? asked Taeyeon look into Tiffany's eye sincerely. Tiffany looked at his eyes and nodded her head as agreed. Both of them smiled to each other as if there's only two of them in this world.

All right, lovebird.... done with your confession? Your lovely dovely can wait. said Yoona teased. Eonni.... Taeyeon oppa.... congrated! Finally, you both are together. said Seohyun happily. Thanks Yoongie and Seobaby, if not for both of you. said Tiffany and Taeyeon said together. Whoa....... you both are in the same tune already..... ha ha! said Yoona laughed. Seohyun smiling too. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are blushing.

They started to prepare the dinner. Tiffany is surprised that Taeyeon learned how to cook various dishes and she wanted to learn from him. Taeyeon is very patience to teach Tiffany the scope of handling the item, from washing to cutting, the preparation needs. Tiffany felt grateful and glad that Taeyeon is very patience and keep encouraging her for every little thing that he guide her.

The dinner is ready! said Taeyeon smiling. Yoona and Seohyun went to the dining table and saw the sumptuous dinner prepared by Taeny, the newly couple.

Whoa....... the dishes looks good! said Yoona smiling. Hey, i expected more comment other than "looks good" huh... said Taeyeon smirked. Come, try the dishes. Taetae put his effort on it. said Tiffany eye-smiled. T-tae tae? said Seohyun and looked at the Taeny couple. Hyunnie, that's the new name for my hyung and ONLY Tiffany nuna can call him that. said Yoona teased and laughed. Oh.... i got it! said Seohyun smiling. Tiffany is blushing mad now. Hey, you both..... just try the dishes we made and don't tease my baby. said Taeyeon smiled and put his arm on Tiffany's shoulder. Oh! Now Tiffany nuna had a new name mainly for hyung to call her. said Yoona teased again. It's BABY....... both Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other and said together. Oh come on, let's start eating now. said Taeyeon trying to stop their teasing.

After the dinner, Yoona tried to ask Taeyeon about Jessica. Hyung, can you tell me about Sica nuna's past relationship? asked Yoona curiously. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other. Eonni, you knew it as well? asked Seohyun surprised. Tiffany nodded her head. What happen actually, i can see that nuna is upset about it. Sometimes i saw her cried while holding on a photo. said Yoona pouted. Sica still do that? I thought she already move on. said Taeyeon sadly. Girls are more fragile when comes to relationship. said Tiffany pouted. Who is the guy that made Jessica eonni can't forget? asked Seohyun.

 

 

 

All right, i want to stop here!

If i continue, this will become a real long chapter..... kekeke!

So... you guys/gals wanna see Yulsic or Soosica loves story on the next chapter?

As i happen to read some stories from other authors on Soosica, they looks good too. XD

Will be working on the next chapter.... hwaiting!

 

Chapter 4 done on 05.01.2013