Lay

Wish

I told myself, if you turned around, I would hold your hand and tell you to forget about this breakup, but you didn't look back. I could only watch you leave with a broken heart.

The, "it doesn't matter," you used to say when asked about the possibility of a break up is now forgotten.

I only see a heartbroken you at the corner of the café, and a heartbroken me, not too far from you but far enough so that you don't notice me.

If someone were to ask me, "What type of music do you want to make?"

I would answer, "I wish to write a kind of song that one day when someone walks in a cafe, that someone will have been heartbroken and in a bad mood, and hears a song, that song would go perfectly with their mood making that someone believe that they're not alone and that someone understands them, this is the type of song I want to write."

My heart aches because your heart aches. As I watch you cry, I want to embrace you tightly and compensate for all the incompleteness in the past.

I want to make you happy, be the one responsible for your smiles.

If regret can kill a person, just how many times have I died for you already?

It's too painful to reminisce.

The traces of your tears, the coldness you've quietly endured.

I finally understand now. That I still can't let you go.

Let me be your guardian. Let’s wait for our promised future together, wait for our love to be reborn.

Our love wasn't a mistake.

If only I could have told you all of this before.

You never know when true happiness will descend. People often realize a moment as it passes and that moment is the most real.

We said we'd walk together to the end hand in hand.

Our last promise before all of this happened.

I quietly walked into your world.

I took the silence away but that last promise still hasn’t taken the loneliness away.

My moment of true happiness dissapered the moment we broke up.

I'm no longer afraid of the morning.

I'm only afraid of waking up and finding that you're no longer right here, next to me, anymore.

.

.

.

.

Luhan, I still love you.