KryBer

Shinee and F(X)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcy2DVklTHmJZyAheJDWZ

Both Krystal and Amber were in SM and have Ayriel. 

Shinee and F(X) are arriveing back in Seoul (No lunew guys sorry but i hate them two together sorry again.) Minho has a back pack on while holding Yoogeuns hand with his own little back pack Minho was pushing an airport cart. Taemin has Sunghyuns diaper bag while pushing Sunghyuns stroller.  

Key is pushing Sangmins stroller and carrying his backpack and Sangmins diaper bag. Jonghyun was beside him pushing both his and Keys luggage on an airport cart. Onew was behind them with his own cart with Ara holding her hand. 

Amber is pushing a airport cart with hers and Krystals luggage on it while Krystal was pushing Ayriel in her stroller. Luna was pushing an airport cart behind them wile listening to music. 

Sulli was pushing an airport cart with hers and Victorias things on it . Victoria was pushing a double stroller with both Shi and Rou. Victoria had her purse over her shoulder. 

Everyone was talking to each other but I'm focusing on Kryber.

Krystal and Amber  were happy to be back "Hey Krystal?"  Amber asked while pushing the cart. 

"Hmm.." Krystal hummed. 

"I love you ice princess." Amber chuckles while saying ice princess. Krystal smiled "I love you too servant." 

At home~~~

"Krystal!" 

"Ya Amber?" 

"Are you gonna cook or are we ordering out?" 

"I'm gonna cook." Amber came out of there room and nodded "Then I'll play with Ayriel." 

'When is Ambergonna propose Key and Taemin ave been proposed too' 'Krystal tonight I'm gonna propose.' 

Krystal  cooked dinner and told Amber "AMber dinners ready!" Krystal picked up Ayriel and fed her then ate herself. Both Krystal and Amber gave Ayriel a bath. Then put her to bed.

"So it was he first time travleing with us."

"Ya it was 'm glas she got to be with her Umma." AMber smiled and kissed Krystals cheek. 

"Amber lets go to sleep." 

"Before you do I have to ask yousomething." Amber got on one knee "I know you were waiting for this I can tell. Krystal I've loved you since we were trainees. I'm willling to do everything in my power to protect you and Ayriel. Well what I'm asking is will you marry me?" 

"YES!!" she jumped and hugged her but their moment was ruined whe Ayriel started crying. "Lets go Amber." 

 

Sunghyuns stroller:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7S_StfISifjNKJnJTclD Sangmins stroller: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRopwqX_5RW7T18AebT9-7

Ayriels stroller: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPL3mJRSki63oSwXeLk3w Vince and Stacys stroller: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu1QYOKkO4FewKpNHbVWJ