JongKey

Shinee and F(X)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMyp5VPLSA5gGk4UKVqKM

Jonghyun and Key both have a daughter named Ara who's 2 and Key is currently pregnant with their second child. 

Everyone was asleep in the Kim household until Jonghyuns alarm went off "Hyung!~~ make it shutup I'm tired." Jonghyun unolugged and kissed Keys head "I'll wake up Ara and fix breakfast and I'll come get when it's ready." Key nodded. 

"Wake up sweetie come help Appa cook." 

"Okay Appa!" Jonghyun 'She's just like her Umma he smiled. "Then lets go!" 

They walked in the kitchen and started fixing breakfast for Key "Ara Sangmin is alsot ready to be born." 

"I know Appa. I can't wait." Jonghyun them got everything to make pancakes. "Ara help me make the pancakes." First they were cooking then Ara threw flower at Jonghyun then it turned into a flower fight. Key came downstairs "What's going on here?!" 

They both stopped "Umma/Key were just playing." they said acting innnocent. 

"I...I whatever." Key got an idea "Ara I need to talk to appa. Can you go into the living room?" Ara nodded and started watching TV. 

Key walked to Jonghyun and whined "Oppa! Can you make me pancakes." Key said with puppy dog eyes. Jonghyun nodded and started cooking. 

"Ara not that is how I get your Appa to make food." Ara giggled. 

"Breakfasts ready!" Key picked up Ara and walked into the kitchen and sat herdown. "Umma! Can you cut my pancake?" Ara was useing puppy dog eyes. "I've taught you well." Key smirked. After breakfast Key and Ara cleaned until Key felt a sharp pain in his stomach. 

"Umma are you okay?"

"Sweetie get your Appa preferbly now." Ara ran and got Jonghyun "Appa! I think Sangmins coming!"  

"Ara get the bag and I'll get Ummas." Ara ran and got the bag while Jonghyun got Key and helped him. They walked down to the car Jonghyun helped Key and Ara got in the back seat. "Jonghyun it hurts!" 

"Key baby it's gonna be okay and Ara remember got to Taemin when you see him." 

"Alright Appa." 

Hospital~~~ 

Ara ran to Taemin and Minho. I took Key to his doctor and nurse they had everything ready because Jonghyun called. Key had C-Section. 

2 weeks later~~~

Keys POV~~

I had Sangmin after 4 hours of pain but it was worth it. I'm giveing Sangmin and a bath while Jonghyun is feeding Ara. After I gave Sangmin and bath i got him changed and walked into the living room were Ara and Jonghyun were coloring. 

"Umma look at what i colored." It was a pick and blue butterfly with a crown. 

"I colored this." Jonghyun ccolored a engagment ring I think. Then he put it down reached in his pocket.

"Key you've given be a beautiful princess and a prince but I'm missing a Queen. Key will you be my Queen?" I was gonna jump but then i remember Sangmin. Ara carried him and I jumped on Jonhyun. 

"YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" and we kissed.