2min

Shinee and F(X)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwER7hzKqQ0Hy-8uTTqDE

It all started on Hello Baby when Yoogeun first showed up  Minho and Taemins lives. 

Now~~~

Taemin was chasing Yoogeun "Let me dress you! Come here!" Yoogeun was running all around "If you don't stop you're gonna wake up your little brother." Yoogeun then stopped and walked over to his 'Umma'. That's when Minho cam down stairs with Sunghyun "Yoogeun why weren't you listening to Taemin?"

"I don't wanna go to school!!" Yoogeun screamed.

"Choi Yoogeun do not yell at you Appa!" Sunghyun started crying "Minho feed him and I'll get Sunghyun."

Minho picked up Yoogeun "Why don't yo wann go to school?" Yoogeun sighed "They make fun of me because I have two Appas." Minho smiled "Tell them that one of your Appa is a soccer coach." 

"I will! Appa I'm hungry." Minho was feeding him when Taemin came out of the back room while carrying Sunghyun with his head on his shoulder. 

"Sunghyun is so hyper today." 

"Yay! Maybe he can play with me after school." Minhi bent down to his level "Yoogeun he's still young he can't play what you play maybe when he's older." Minho said while fixing Yoogeuns hair. 

"Now go to school." "Bye Appa! Bye Umma! Bye Sunghyun!" and he left.

Minho grabbed Sunghyun and started bouncing him "Why are you so happy today?" he giggled.

"It seems to be he wants his Appa." 

9 hours later~~~~ 

Taemin gave Sunghyun a bath in the sink while Minho was trying get Yoogeun in clothes after his. "Yoogeun come here!" Minho was chasing him around the apartment. Taemin finished batheing Sunghyun and kissed his forehead and put him in his crib then went and helped Minho. 

"Yoogeun come to Umma!" Yoogeun came running with Minho right behind him. Taemin grabbed Yoogeun and helped Minho dress him. "Umma! I don't wanna go to bed!" 

"Yoogeun you have too if you want to be as good as Appa in sports." Yoogeun then got put down dressed and tucked into bed by Minho. Taemin then dragged Minho their room. 

They got to bed and snuggled "I love you so much Minho." 

"I love you too Minnie. Lets go to bed." Minho kissed his forhead and they fell alseep.

 

 

 

Until Sunghyun started screaming.