Lay

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Would you like to go to my house today?” Luhan asked Mina as he walked Mina to her class. Mina shurgged her shoulders and turn around to meet Luhan's eyes that are looking at with dullness and anxiety. Mina placed her hands on his cheeks while Luhan closed his eyes, feeling the warmth once again, Mina smiled and nodded. Luhan sighed in relief and went back to his class after saying goodbye to Mina.

 

Mina sat down on her seat and stared at the board. Luhan was not the type to asked her to go his house, she would either give something to Luhan to make him happy or do something to make him happy like painting a potrait of himself when they were just getting to know each other and also he was extra happy at the day when Mina had gave him the painting because Sehun was finally going to his high school after months of begging Sehun to go to his school instead of going somewhere where Luhan can't look after him.

 

Oh! Sehun... Mina thought, it was a few weeks ago when they had last spoke to each other. Mina looked to her right side and saw Sehun, his usual handsome comb hair, sitting on his seat and looking up the ceiling and then sighing. Mina smiled at his act, it was too cute of him to do think about a lot of things and then letting all his frustration by sighing. She was about to speak to him but then the timing of the bell was when she was going to stand up.

 

Mina pouted and blew out air in her nose. Sehun grinned, he wasn't really looking at the ceiling. He was just looking at her, taking up all her prescense but then Mina turned her head is when Sehun looked up the ceiling and pretending to be thinking hard.

 

You are so naïve, Mina-ah but then that's why I like you.. Sehun thought bitterly. If he only met Mina faster than Luhan then he would get more chances to date her. Must not be selfish! You must not be selfish, Sehun!! Luhan is your best friend, no, your brother.

 

Mina pouted once again at the end of the day, she was one step away to Sehun to talk to him when Lay had stopped in front of the classroom's door while panting. “Luhan..” He whispered after catching some breathe. Mina furrowed her eyebrows and followed Lay as they jogged towards the nurse room. Mina scowled as Lay stood in front of her which means she couldn't see anything but Lay's back, she step aside and saw Luhan sitting down on the patient's bed and being monitored by the nurse.

 

She quickly ran towards him and stared at his eyes while Luhan turned his head towards the nurse who finished monitoring his health. “Mr Lu is fine, he should be able to go home right now.” The nurse said, thinking that Mina was Lay.

 

Mina smiled and bowed. Once the nurse was away from hearing, Mina punched Luhan's arms lightly. “What happened, you pabo?” Mina asked, worried. Luhan smiled and took her hands and then held it between his. While Mina was waiting for him to reply, Luhan was just staring at her hands, she was about to get anxious from waiting and was about to ask what's wrong when Lay had interrupted her.

 

Luhan had a panic attack an hour ago.” Lay said, looking at Mina.

Panic attack?” Mina mumbled while looking at Luhan with an annoyed face. Luhan gulped in fear. “Er... See? I'm fine! The nurse said that I can go home..” Luhan said, wanting to get himself out of trouble. “I heard the nurse but an hour ago? Why didn't you tell me that you were here until Lay was in front of the door, panting?” Mina asked while Luhan smiled in sadness. “Because I don't want you to get to be worried and ruin your study..” Luhan explained while Mina frowned.

 

Hate to interrupt your love-feast, guys but I have a train to catch.” Lay said with his coat on and putting on his bag-pack. Luhan stood up and hugged Lay, “Thanks for looking after me.” he said while Lay pat him on the back. He waved his friend goodbye and was about to turned around to go back to Mina when someone tackled him to the ground.

 

What happened? I was worried about you!”