Familiar Laugh

The Jerk's Girlfriend

 

 

Jo-Joohyun?” Luhan asked, sitting himself up and putting his hand on his head as his vision became blurry and he suddenly felt like puking. “Seohyun-ah?” Mina asked, titled her head to get a better view of the person who had attacked Luhan.

 

Seohyun narrowed her eyes at Mina who flinched by the sudden action but it seems like quite the opposite to Luhan as Seohyun smiled like an angel and clasped her hands together. “Luhan! What happened? I've heard that you've collasped or something!” Seohyun asked, ignoring Mina who stood awkwardly beside the patient's bed and kept on asking questions that Luhan can't find a time to answer.

 

Joohyun!” Luhan exploded from hearing all the questions and how she was sticking her nose to his bussiness. Mina sighed as she felt a jealousy rose up in her as she watched Luhan sitting comfortably and Seohyun in front of him with her long legs that Mina envied. Mina knew that Luhan had a thing for legs especially to long legs women like Seohyun.

 

Stop asking me questions when you know the answers.” Luhan explained and his gaze went from gentle to cold and Seohyun could feel shivers run down at her back. “I don't need to answer your questions because remember, you left us?” Luhan stood up and grabbed Mina and drag her until they were nearing to his car. He would usually walk to school and back home but today, he woke up late and figured out it's time to use his baby again.

 

His car was gifted from his mum when he had gotten his driver license when he turned 18 this year. He wanted Mina to watched him get his driver license but she said she couldn't come because she was sick and faked a reliable cough but she was lying, she was at a small corner, away from Luhan's mum and the employee who was helping them picked a car for Luhan as they both knew that Luhan will definantly get his driver license.

 

They figured Luhan wouldn't mind about not having a sports car and got him an Audi A6 Allroad Quattro in red because they thought it looked smart and so cool. Ever since Luhan had gotten the car, he took care of it very well such as cleaning it once a week and making sure it doesn't have stracthes, holes and making sure that it stays clean and smells clean, okay, smells good.

 

Mina scrunched her nose as Luhan was behaving aggresively which was the opposite of his behaviour. “What's wrong?” Mina asked as saw Luhan tighten his grip on the stirling wheel. Mina sighed heavily as Luhan didn't answer her and continued driving.

 

Well... 2 can play this game Mina thought as she huffed her in seat and looked at the window. Luhan glanced at Mina as she huffed but didn't said anything as he felt sick and tired.

 

They had arrived at Luhan's house quite fast and they entered the house, silence welcomed them and Mina just casually took of her shoes and walked towards Luhan's room to play with his rubix cube as she didn't feel like talking to Luhan. She was almost finishing putting the white colours all together when a blue colour had suddenly appeared in the middle, she groaned in agony as her hope crashed down.

Luhan laughed at her failed attempt to gather the white colour together but to only re-shuffle everything. He knew that she was ignoring him but that was okay, he could just look at her and that would make his heart in reassurance that she'll be beside him all the time.

 

I'm sorry..” He said, getting Mina's attention to him. “For acting weirdly.” He explained while Mina wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out. “I feel sick..” Luhan mumbled while fiddling around the bed, looking for a best position to sleep in.

 

He was fiddling around so crazily and gave up with his arms wrapping around a pillow and his legs sprawled out the bed. He was about to closed his eyes when he had felt the bed shift, looking at Mina who had taken off her uniform and changed into one of his t-shirts. He laid his arms on the bed and made space for Mina who yawned in utter boredom.

 

Mina smiled and shuffled closer to Luhan's chest and then felt her eyes dropped. Luhan sniffled a laugh as his girlfriend sleep so fast and.... loud. Luhan didn't noticed that he soon fell asleep and woke up, finding Mina not beside him.

 

He opened his door and head for downstairs when he stopped as he heard a familiar laugh that he thought he will never have to hear.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N / A: Sorry for updating just now because I've been feeling that when I'm writing a new chapter,

I feel like I just can't be bothered updating. So I'm really sorry and I'll try updating at least 3-4 times this week

because in my country, we are having our february holiday! :D Here's some gifs: