59. Sometimes

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Sometimes Soojung likes to lay awake in the bed, watching Jongin’s chest falling up and down and tracing patterns in the skin of his arm or his back. She runs her fingertips over his soft lips and rugged jaw and traces the curve of his eyelashes as the soft light of the moon filters in through the slightly agape curtains.

She wonders what life she’d be living if she hadn’t met him at the bus stop that one day. Would she have still gone on to major in business? Would she have met some rich man and gotten married early like her parents originally wanted? 

She gently swipes over his bangs and touches the smooth curve of his eyebrows and stills completely when he stirs. She traces the rough crevices of his fingers and smiles at the ring fitted onto his left hand. 

Maybe she would’ve met him later, if it really was fate. Maybe she’d still be lying beside him, watching him in his sleep and still wondering about the same things. Maybe if it was true love, they would’ve met the next day at the same bus stop or on the bus or at a club. 

Sometimes Soojung likes to lay awake in bed, watching Jongin’s chest falling up and down and tracing patterns in the skin of his arm or his back until his eyes flutter open and he smiles sleepily. He tugs her into his arms, their bodies fitting perfectly together out of sheer familiarity, and he whispers simple nothings of love and forever into her ears. He plants kisses at her jaw and shoulder and the curve of her neck and she drowns in his warmth, revels in his presence, and falls asleep in his dizzying spell of love.

 


 

Hi guys! It's been so long since I've updated, and it's because I've been really, really busy and my writing juices haven't exactly been flowing properly. I'm very sorry for this huge delay in updates, but I hope I'll be able to update some more this month! I might try to update with something tomorrow, but if not tomorrow, than I'll be updating with something next week (since I'll be going to BAP LOE 2014 in NY over the weekend! XD). 

Thanks for reading and subscribing, and you guys are seriously the best readers I could ever ask for! ^^
Also, don't forget to comment, pretty please, with a cherry on top!