03. Selca

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Soojung pouts with her arms held out as Jongin smiles devilishly. He engulfs her in his embrace and Soojung lifts her phone. The quick snapping sound catches Jongin off guard and he lets her go.

“You’re taking a picture?” he asks, his eyebrow raised and his lips pulled at the corners, showing his perfect teeth. Soojung nods and posts the picture of her, wrapped in his arms, the pout still grazing her expression.

Jongin has a better idea, and before Soojung can react, he takes the phone from her and pulls her in again. Soojung is surprised when she feels his soft lips against hers, but follows suit. Jongin lifts the phone and snaps the picture.

The picture is a bit dark, but Soojung can still see the couple sharing a sweet, gentle kiss.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey guys~ I have 12 subs now, isn't that awesome~?! keke~ Thank you all, and I know that the work above isn't the best one either, but I thought it was short and sweet and was something easy to update with since it's pretty late here. Thanks to all for reading and don't forget to subscribe and comment~ I love you all~!!