13. Caramel

[Drabble Collection] One Hundred Kissɛs

Snow isn’t Soojung’s favorite thing. On a day like this, when the world is sprinkled in white and the couples are snuggling for warmth, Soojung prefers to sit in her house and watch movies with a warm cup of warm caramel latte. But today is different. Today she has someone to spend this usually dreary, cold day with.

As she trudges through the ankle high snow in her new, caramel colored boots, she can’t help the smile that creeps onto her lips. She crosses the street and makes her way straight into the coffee shop. It’s swarming with couples of all ages and usually she would feel lonely, but today is different.

She stands and searches for a few seconds when she feels a warm hand slip into her icy ones. When she looks back, she’s greeted with the warm smile of Kim Jongin with glistening, white pearls that contrast from his caramel skin, and dark chocolate eyes that seem to be melting her from the inside, out.

It’s only after she’s met with a pair of plump, velvety lips that taste like caramel macchiato, that she remembers where she is.

“Come on, let’s get you warmed up. I saved us a seat at our usual spot,” he suggests, pulling her away from the crowded entrance and to the back of the shop.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

2 - 5