4

Rich Girl and friends [Hiatus]

As usual, I do my activities inside my house because going out from house it's like I'm going to be punished forever inside my room. My dad and my are from rich family, and do to their job, there are a lot of conseqences around them, it caused them to be strict for my activities. It's night already, and I need to sleep. I went to sleep, before that I call my parents, "Mom, where are you? when are you coming back here?" "Well darling, you know where I am, I can't go back this few weeks there are meeting that I need to attend, please take care. I'm busy right now, I'm so sorry, I need to go. Bye." My mom turn off the phone. This is happening to me often times. I'm now getting used to it. I slept, then I dream about the guy whom I met in the library, TOP. I found out that he is charming, and kind. I dream that we become couple, he seduce me in the beach together with Hyorin's group. After that our realtionship works well, untill the third week, and I'm awake by my alarm.

I saw that now is 6.00 am. I wake up from my bed and went to take breakfast, after taking the breakfast, I went to the gym room and excersice a bit. Well, everyone told me that I have a nice body. after done with excercise, I went to my room and take a shower, than prepare my self and my stuffs. Now, it's 7.00 am, I need to go to school. 

I arrive at my school, I saw everyone is still lazily walking to their classroom, then I saw a group of girl who is really familiar, I found out it's Hyorin's group, they came approaching me. "Hey Hyo, have you take your breakfast?" Asked Min, "Yes I do.. Well, I'm going to class right now." I answer coldly and walk away "Well, I don't think our group project will work well." Jiyeon say. "Well, let's try to be friend with her." Taeyang say.

I arrive at the class. The teacher told us that there's a program for every teacher in Seoul, that they must attend. The teacher say we need to make a report about scientist with details clearly. Well, this is easier that what I thougt she woul say to us. Then the teacher dismiss us. I call Tom to come now with limosin because there are 5 people to go to my house. 

"Well Hyoyeon, we need to change our clothes and go to your house." Hyomin say, "Well, no need. I have clothes in my house." I say to them "Well, it's your clothes not ours. I don't think my body can fit your clothes, my s are too big from yours" Says Hyorin, "Please don't comment anything about my physical appearance. Well, I told you guys yesterday, I prepare everything." I say coldly, "Well, how about me? Am I going to use you clothe? These muscles doesn't like thight clothes." Taeyang say while pointing at his body. "Well, I'm not saying that you all are going to use my clothes. Just believe me, and everything will be provided by me." I say "So, are you buying us new clothes?" Asked Min "Well, somewhat like that." I say.

Tom arrive a bit later, I was so relieve that when Tom arrive, none of them will ask about anything that annoys me. Tom come with the Limo, everyone's mouth was open. "Well, let's go now." I say while walking through the car's door, and open them. "Well, you surely are a RICH kid." Jiyeon say while shouting at the word 'rich', "Well, this is really amazing. I've only seen this kind of car is the TV." Taeyang say "Yeah, me too. I don't even think I can sit in this car." Mis say. "Well, let's not make it a big deal, this is only a car, I even got bored using this car. Now get your inside of this car, NOW!" I say while showing uninterest emotion and shout at the word 'now'. "Whoa, chill down chic!" said Hyomin. and one by one went into the car. Now we are on our way to my house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.