5

Rich Girl and friends [Hiatus]

We arrived at my house front gate, "Whoaaa!! your house surely like a castle. Would you mind taking me as your family member?" Min say while opening her eyes as big as a light-bulp. "That would never happen." I say while making ready of my stuffs. When we arrive at the gate, my maid open the car's door for us. I walked outside, and one by one of them follows me. 

We went to the second floor, which is my bedroom, when I open my bedroom's door, all of them waas making and O shape on their mouth. "Your room are bigger than my house!" Taeyang say, "I would like to stay here one night. Can I?" Hyomin ask, "I don't accept guests when my parents are outside." I say while turning on the lights, "Guys, we are her not to admire her house. We are here to make a project!" Hyorin says, "I've done the project. All we need to do is relax." I say while sitting on my bed. "Nonsense. Then if you have done the project, why you still call us to come to your house." Jiyeon ask, "Nothing. It's just because I want to have friends." I say while holding my hair. "Okay, now we are friends. Then what are we going to do?" Taeyang say. "Well, what usually friend do?" I ask to Hyorin. "Well, friend helps each other. They always be together no matter what happen." Hyorin say. "Don't you have any friends before?" Min asks, "No. Uhhmm, I guess ther is one." I say while counting my fingers. "What kind of life have you been through? Well, at least you get one, what is her name?" Hyomin ask. "Her name is stace. She's not a humaan, she's a dog." I say. They look confuse. "That's great. Where is she?" Jiyeon ask, "Well, I left her in my house in the States." I say while potinting at stace 's picture. "Have you been to States?" Min ask, "Of course I do. My mom and dad works there." I say. "Let''s not talk about this, can we?" Taeyang say, "Okay." I say.

"Well, guys, let's go to my swimming pool, and swim." I say, "Well, we don't have any swimming suits in our bag, and clothes to get change of." Hyomin say, "It's okay, cause I have this." I say while pointing at my wardrobe. "Duhh, nothing special there." Jiyeon say, "There's something really special inside." I open, and a lot of clothes are well-placed inside. Even boy's clothes. "Woo,, this is err, really something!" Min says as she walks in and so the other. 

We choose our swimming suit, and swim in my swimming pool. Now, it's almost 5.45 pm, it's time to let them go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another new chapter :D