3

Rich Girl and friends [Hiatus]

My alarm rings. I don't even remember did I turn on the alarm or not. In the clock it says 5.00 o'clock in the morning. This is the time I woke up. I change into my tracksuit, and I go to the gym inside my house, and excercise for about 30 minutes. After that, I look at my watch, I see that now alrady 6.00 o'clock. I was running to my room, I sit for a while, and I take a bath. After spending like 15 inside the bathroom, I go out with uniform neatly in my body. It's now 6.15 o'clock. I was sitting then my maid knock my door "It's breakfast time Hyo." "Okay. I got it" I say while combing my hair. I go out from my room, and go to the dining table. The foods are well-prepared. My maid had already put rice and stuffs on my plate, so I just need to eat it. After like spending 20 minutes for my breakfast I take a look on my watch and see that's now already 6.40 o'clock. "Maid, please take my bag in my room, and my jacket." I say while shouting "Yes Hyo." My maid say slowly. I waited for 5 minutes, my maid give my jacket and bag to me in the garden. "How about my water bottle?" I ask looking at my bag she brings "It's already in the car." She say softly "Okay. Thank you. I'll be leaving now." I say while walking towards the car. My driver took my stuffs and put it inside the car. 

Then my driver starts the car, and now I'm on my way to my school. "Tom, what time will the class start?" I ask looking outside the window. "7.45 young princess." "Oh, please stop calling me 'young princess' I'm old now. Anyway we are not late right?" I say with anxious face "Of course we're not. Your shcedule has been set, and you will not be late. Trust me." "Well, I kinda know that. But, how come I saw no one wearing uniform the same with me walking around?" "Well, it's because, they also use cars." "Oh, okay I got it. well, I want to rest, wake me up when we arrive at the school." "Yes, I will Hyo." Tom say while put a big smile on his face.

.......

"Hyo, we already arrive." Tom say while calling me. "Oh, have we?" I look outside the window "Yes." "Oh, okay. I'm leaving now." "Be careful with everybody, they are strangers. I'll pick you up 10 minutes earlier like yesterday." "Okay. I got it." I say with an annoyed face. I hate being like this. my parents won't gave me freedom because they say the wolrd is dangerous. I understand that this is for my own good. But isn't this too much? Well, I'm going to class now. I saw everyone using jacket, so I decided to take my jacket from my bag. When I put my jacket, everyone attention was like in my. I don't even know what is good about this jacket. (you can see the jacket here --> http://batmj.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=97) 

Then a bgroup of girl say to me "Hey, your jacket looks cool." Say while pointing on my jacket. "Oh, thanks." Then one by one were coming to me commenting on my jacket. I feel so uncomfortable, I decided to go to my class. I run at full speed. I arrive at my classroom door, and took a deep sigh. Everyone was like again putting their attention to my jacket. I decided not to stand in the door, I walk while looking at the floor.

"Hey Hyo, cool jacket." I saw taeyang leaning to my table. "Oh, yeah I know. This is officially MJ's jacket. My mom brought it last year." I say with annoyed face. "Wow, cool. But why you look so annoyed. You should be happy, you wear the legend's jacket." He ask curiously "Well, I'm not in the mood to talk right now. I'm sorry." I say with uninterest face. Then I face to the front. The teacher come, and teach as lesson. After 3 periods of class, calss were dismissed and we are fee to take our lunch. 

The girls and taeyang come to me, "Hey hyo, wanna have lunch together?" They ask me together "Well, no problem I'll just take my alone." I say while smiling "Well, okay. See you around" They left me. I took my lunch alone. I finished earlier, so I decided to go to the library. I was reading, and someone come "Hi, what are you doing here?" a stranger come and ask me "I'm reading." I say while looking at the book again. "Well, my name is TOP." He say smiling "Oh, nice. can I be alone now?" I ask annoyed "Oh, Sssure you cccan" He say fluttered, and went away. After a few minutes of reading, I hear the bell rings, and I went to my class.

I arrive at the class, just like yesterday I was the first one who come to the class. Then, one by one start coming, even the teacher. The teacher start the lesson. For like the las 6 minutes before the class end, "Students, you are going to have a project by groupings." The teacher say while clapping her hand "for this project, I'm the one who will be choosing the groupings. Taeyang, Jiyeon, Min, Hyomin, and Hyoyeon you guys are a group." The teacher keep saying the groups which I don't have interest in. "So, that's all your group, any question." She say while smiling. I raised my hand "Ma'am one of the student didn't come, should just she join the group, and I by myself?" "Oh yes. I totally forget about Hyorin, well since you remind me, Hyorin will be in your group, and you can't be alone. Done, class dismissed!!" "I'll see if this work." I say while sitting with no energy. The teacher left, Taeyang, Hyomin, Min, and Jiyeon come to me "Where should we do that?" Jiyeon ask thinking "Well, just in my house but we have to walk, cause no cars neither motorcycle can come to my house." Min says. "No, just in my house, and everything will be provided by me." I say while looking at them one by one. "Well, this is settled, we just have to wait for the title project will be told tomorrow by ma'am. So, good bye." He say while waving to us and leaving the classroom. Everyone left, I leave the classroom, I saw my car, Tom take my bag and stuffs.

On the way home, "Tom, my friends are coming tomorrow to make project. since I can't go outside I told them to make it in home." I ask tom. "Well, as long your parents agree, what can I do." He say "Oh, okay. Wake me up when we arrive home.

....

"Hyo, we have arrive." He say "Okay, I'm leaving. Please bring my bag inside the house. Thank you Tom." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamsahamnida ^^~ Please subscribe and comment :D