Born of the monster

I'm Not A Monster!

 

 

Born of the monster

♡♡♡♡

 

It was raining heavily in the midnight. Sounds of thunder can be heard everywhere. Everyone should be asleep by now but in a big mansion a woman struggling to save her and her baby life.

His husband walk back and forth waiting for his wife gave birth to a little hero. He play with his fingers nervously.

After an hour of waiting, finally the sound of baby crying can be heard from inside the room. 

He talks to himself happily "I'm a father!"

The midwife came out carrying his baby. The man smiles and pulled out some tears looking at her daughter.

"What's her name sire?" the midwife smiled.

He wipes off his tears and nods "Her name is Jang Hae Byeol."

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Woman's POV

I'm looking at my husband who keeps carrying our baby. Suddenly our guards rushed into our rooms.

"Sire! My Lady!" he panted.

My husband turned "What? What happened?"

"The enemies are outside fighting with the other warriors," he explained.

Even though I'm in a pain, I step aside from my bed, take my baby from my husband's hands.

"They must want to take my daughter," I hugged her.

"You stay here, I'm going to fight for our baby," he kissed me on the lips and forehead.

I call out for maids.

"Yes my lady?" she bowed to me.

I lend her my baby "Here, take my Byeol."

"W-what?" she blinked.

I kissed my baby and look to her "Bring her away. I don't care where. Take care of her!"

"Y-yes my lady," she nodded.

I rushed outside to help my family. But too late... the monster had my husband blood. He saw me and threw my husband away to me.

"Jun Hee~ I-I L-Love Yo-You-" he died right after that in front of my eyes.

I keep shaking his body and slap him "Yeobo! yeobo!"

My tears fall down and then the last thing I remember was shouting to the monster "YOU BEAST! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!"

 

♡♡♡♡

 

Your POV

 

"JANG HAE BYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!" I can hear mom screaming from outside the room.

"AREN'T YOU HAVING YOUR INTERVIEW TODAY?" she knocked my bed room door.

After I brush my hair and wearing my favorite casual t-shirt, I went outside my room.

Mom blinked "Oh, you're ready."

"Mom, I'm a twenty years old lady now. I can take care of myself," I nodded.

She sighed and kick me "How many time I should tell you?! I'm not your mother! I don't even marry yet!"

"Omma! It's hurt!" I rub my .

"Stop calling me omma!" she hit my back.

I hold her hand an hug her "I understand~"

I took my shoes and went outside "I'll be back nae omma~?"

"YAISH!" she almost catches me but I ran.

 

I don't understand. Since I was a kid she keeps saying that she's not my mom. She's the one who treated me since I was a baby. If she's not my mom, Who's my mom then? Where is she now? Why did she abandon me?

 

-Born Of The Monster End-

 

♡♡♡♡

 

How's the first chapter going? xD

Hope you'll like it~

Come on! Comment and Subscribe.

It's not that hard to press it~? x3

 

♡♡♡♡