Jealousy

We Got Married (HoonYul ver.)

 

Jonghoon was waiting for Yuri in a Cafe near the SM Bldg. He already ordered milk tea for the both of them. A smile suddenly appeared in his face when he remembered last week's meeting. He sent her home. But before that they received a mission card:

"Meet at Express 999 Cafe , 10 AM. You will go to your new home, with a new surprise."

Today is their 2nd meeting but they have packed up a lot to go to their new house. He is quite excited and extremely nervous. But he saw a beautiful face coming near him, he forgot his worries.

YR: Hello Hubbie! Keke, sorry to keep you waiting.

Yuri took her seat in front of him. She just giggled upon seeing the surprise look of her husband. She can't help but poke his cheecks. He looks cute with the kind of blank face. In return, she received a dashing smile from him.

JH: Oh Hi Wifey! I like that nickname though. You must call me that everytime.

YR: Sure thing. No problem. Is this for me?

Yuri was pointing at the milk tea in front of her. Jonghoon nodded so she gladly took a sip. While she was drinking her milk tea, Jonghoon noticed the necklace she was wearing.

JH: So you're wearing the necklace. It looks good on you!

Yuri stopped drinking by the sudden compliment by her husband. She's not really comfortable hearing praises especially from a guy. So she blushed and lowered her head. She said in a low tone her gratitude. So Jonghoon chuckled by the cuteness of his wife. They tried to catch up of what had happened in the past weeks they were separated. Both of them are quite busy. Yuri was so busy filming a movie and variety shows while Jonghoon was going back and forth in Japan for their concert tour. But they are glad that they still make time for each other.

Once, Yuri finished her milk tea, they went travelling to their new home.

JH: How's your filming? I heard you got close with Jong-suk and In-guk hyung?

------------------------------------------------

Yoona: Oohhhh. I can hear some jealousy. Cute

MC1: I bet Yuri-ssi would just laughed it off or probably wouldn't have no idea about that.

Yoona: Nahhh. I bet that she's giggling in the inside. Yuri-unnie really got close with her co-stars. They are actually in contact off-screen.

Jonghyun: If that's the case, Hyung would really got furious. 

----------------------------------------------- 

YR: Yes! We are really in good terms and we really got along well even if we just met in the script reading. Wait, you're not the jealous type, are you?

JH: Huh? What do you think of me? Of course, I don't easily get jealous. I'm cool about it. I'm happy that my wife is such a friendly person.

YR: Oh that's good then. You must visit me in our filming location if you are free. You must get to know them, they are really cool.

JH: I would love that. Just don't get too distracted because I'm there. You know what they say, when someone you like is watching you, you get self-conscious. Hahaha

YR: Ha! I'm professional about that. Hahaha

----------------------------------------------

PD: Were you really not getting jealous?

JH: To tell you the truth, I was getting jealous. But I just can't say it in her face. She looks so happy and enthusiastic telling me those things. I can't break that smile.

PD: So you're willing to visit her in the filming site?

JH: I  already planning. I would like to meet her co-stars to give them my piece of mind. I want them to know their limitations and boundaries.... Just kidding.

---------------------------------------------

MC2: That was really scary and at the same time touching!

Jonghyun:  Yuri-ssi's co-stars might probably back off if they'll watch this.

Yoona: Ooooh. Beware Oppa's! Keke. He's cute getting jealous and all.

Jonghyun: Now, I'm the one getting jealous because you called him cute

Yoona: What the? Keke, you know that I like you more than him right? So don't get jealous.

---------------------------------------------

YR: It was really cute seeing him getting all jealous. When my co-stars heard that I got married, they start keeping distance  from me. So I actually got sad. But later on, when I started goofing around the set and talked to them they joined me. It was really funny. But they do know their limitations, besides I'm loyal and faithful to my husband. He's the best guy I know. ^^ Not just because he is my husband, he is the best gentle man that I know of.

--------------------------------------------

They arrived in their new home. It was small, simple yet elegant looking. The outside were filled with flowers, it has a mini-garden. It was a two-storey building. The living room, kitchen and dining room are located in  the first floor. While the bed room, comfort room and the balcony are in the second floor.

The couple were grinning from ear to ear upon entering their new house. The furnitures were really set and designed well. They looked around the house. Jonghoon watched Yuri in her every gasp, smile and awe.

JH: Are you satisfied with our new home?

YR: Are you kidding me? I'm beyond satisfied. It's really beautiful! I love it. How about you? Do you like it?

JH: As long as you like it, I'll love it! 

-----------------------------------------------

JH: I actually love it! The house was beyond my expectation, in a good way. I'm quite happy that my wife is literally fan girling over the house. I hope in the future, I'll see her in one of our concerts and fan girl over me.

----------------------------------------------

Yoona: Oh I bet she will! She's already fan girling in our dormitory whenever he has a CF in the tv. She even searched his name up in the internet.

Jonghyun: Really? Hyung brags about his wife whenever we got together. 

Yoona: Huh! Actually, Yuri-unnie is on the phone most of the time, talking to her hubby. But she still have time for us.

-----------------------------------------------

After they went touring to their new house, they settled down in the living room. They brought out their packed stuffs. Jonghoon noticed that her wife brought a guitar.

JH: Are you still having some difficulty in the guitar lessons?

YR: Ah no... it gets easier when you gave me some tips. Thank you!

JH: You want to practice together? I should also teach you some other tips.

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers! I finally updated! :) I have some projects due tomorrow but instead I ended up writing a chapter here. Well, I hope you like it!

Comment and Subscribe! :)