Like Music

We Got Married (HoonYul ver.)

Yuri: When we arrived at the restaurant. I noticed that no one was there besides us. It was really awkward but the ambiance of the place was so romantic that I can't helped being too feminine and sweet.

------------------------------

Jonghyun: Omo! That is Hyungs' own restaurant. His family owns a lot of restaurant around Seoul and this one is the main branch. And his parents manage this branch. I think he's gonna introduce her.

MC1: Really?! Omomo!! Meeting her parents-in-law in the first day? Now, that's something! This couple continues amaze me.

Yoona: When Unnie got home she immediately talked about her parents-in-law. It was totally nerve-wrecking for her. She wasn't really prepared. But Lady Luck was with her that time.

-----------------------------

Jonghoon: I think as a couple, meeting our parents is a must. 

Yuri: Yeah, I know. Sadly, my parents don't know about this because I was told not to. 

Jonghoon: I'm planning to introduce you to my parents.

Yuri: I would love that. I would be really glad to meet them personally. We should plan on meeting them.

----------------------------

Jonghoon: Actually, I have two options on where to bring my future wife. Option 1: If I like her, I will bring her to the main branch of our restaurant and meet my parents. The other one is if  she's someone that needs to be get to known or something, I will bring her to the nearby branches.

----------------------------

MC2: Yah! He likes her! Ohoho! She hit the jackpot!

MC3: No! They both hit the jackpot!

The guests and the other MC's all nodded.

-----------------------------

Jonghoon: Among the other members, I am quite known to be the playboy. But I am really not. I date a lot of girls and ended up becoming friends. I guess I haven't found my match yet. I never really brought a date to our main branch. So I think my wife is really special. Is is too early to call her my wife? Keke, but I like the sound of it.

-----------------------------

They took their seats. Their place was near the balcony. The walls are covered with lots of guitar and other musical instruments.

Yuri: You really prepared a lot. Thank you! This is a really good place. Do you play any instruments besides guitar and piano?

Jonghoon: Aw. It's nothing. For once in my life, I want to try to be the one making effort to the girl. Hmm. You know the basic intruments in a band, the drum and bass guitar. But nowadays, I want to learn to play the violin. I heard you are good at it. Let me hear you play it.

Jonghoon took the violin in the display.

Yuri: Is it fine to the owner? I think we should ask them first.

Old Man( JH Father): No worries Miss, you are free to do anything in the instruments here. Well except for destroying it. And besides a beauty like you playing in our place is an honor.

Yuri: Omo! Thank you very much Sir! *bows 90 degrees* By the way, you really have a nice place. I want to bring my members here next time, it's so pretty here.

Jonghoon: *smiled to his father* Now, let me hear my girl play.

Yuri: Oh right but I haven't practiced in a while so it might not be that good. Could you play the piano? This piece needs an accompaniment. You know Winter Sonata? Let's try that.

Jonghoon: You also know that? I've always like that. It's one of my favorite instrumental music.

Yuri: Hmm, okay. I think we should dedicate this to you Sir and your wife.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skGEHuejc-s

-----------------------------

All MC's together with the guests stood up and clapped loudly. 

MC1: Woah?! That was so beautiful! Are you sure they haven't practiced this one?

MC2: I know right? It's too good to be true.

MC3: It sounds perfect. I want to call their agency and produce this kind of music. Is Yuri-shi really this good?

Yoona: Yes! Among our members Yuri-unnie and Seohyunnie are really musically inclined. They know how to play a lot of instruments. Though, it may not be that obvious because of her y image, Yuri likes classical music. She ones tried composing to our album using Violin and Piano as the instruments.

MC2: She really is talented. Now, I'm jealous of her. She got to play this beautifully in front of her in laws. That is so sublime!

----------------------------

Mr. Choi: *still clapping his hands* Wow! That was really beautiful! Right honey?

Mrs. Choi: It sure is Dear. I've always prayed that my son would play something like this together with a beautiful wife. Now, my prayers are answered. I can now sleep peacefully.

Mr. Choi: You should think of another prayer Honey.

Yuri: Wait a minute? 

Jonghoon: Yuri, meet my parents. This is Omma and Appa.

Yuri: Omo! Hello! Nice meeting you....

Mrs. Choi: you can call us your Omman and Appa. We always wanted a daughter, especially someone like you.

-------------------------

Yuri: I was extremely shocked. I never thought that the lovely owner of the restaurant is my husbands parents. I don't know what to do. But because of their warm welcome and smiles, it eased the tension. I never got to meet my husband that well and it so happened that I got closer with his parents first. They are so caring and loving towards me. Now I know where Hoon got his caring trait.

------------------------

Yuri: Omo! Omma, Appa, nice meeting you! I'm really and totally unprepared for this so pardon me if I don't have anything for you.

Mr. Choi: Oh no dear. It's fine really. Just meeting you is enough. Besides, Hoon here thought of this without you knowing so it's fine. Now, we'll give you some time and space on your own since I know you haven't had one.

Yuri: Thank you Appa. But it is also fine with me if you stay with us for a while.

Mrs. Choi: I would love that Dear. But we have a meeting actually. We just went here because Our Hoon texted us and he wants us to meet you. I'm glad that we went. It is rare that he introduce us to persons. Like really, I remebered that his bandmates and labelmates were the only ones. 

Mr. Choi: Now come to think of it. She's the first one. The first girl.

Mrs. Choi: Oh, before I forgot. I want to give this to you dear. Hoon's Dad gave this to me when we got married. Now, this is special to us and has a very sentimental value. Hoon, put it to her.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJaHXzZkeDK1vH6PijdDPQn4LzCSdO-jXnbFWH6DPWUZ4-zc1mgA

Jonghoon: Yes Omma. I'm sure you won't regret this. Here, Yul.

Yuri: Thank you very much. I will take care of it like how I will take care of your son, my husband. You also take care Omma and Appa.

Mr. Choi: So long. We'll go now. Take care of her, Hoon. Bye.

Jonghoon: Yes Father. You both take care and drive carefully.

-----------------------

Jonghoon: I am extremely happy seeing my mom and my wife talking. It seems like they are getting along well. I am now getting excited in having another family meeting.

------------------------

MC1: Coming from a well off family, Jonghoon seems like a humble person. 

Yoona: Unnie showed me those necklace! It was really elegant. She keeps it in the box wherein most of her treasured items are hidden.

Jonghyun: His mom is really too kind for Yuri in this meeting. Auntie usually critizices a lot, I remember when Hyung introduced us to them she was scary. But as they got to know us they become really kind and caring. Yuri-shi is really lucky.

MC3: They might be thinking that Yuri is their ideal daughter-in-law.

----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I'm worried that you might get bored if I made this into a longer chapter. So I stopped here. 

Sorry to keep you waiting. I hope that this chapter will make it up. I have a summer class so I can't really update that much. Like what I always say, please do comment. Thanks!