Awkward Moments

We Got Married (HoonYul ver.)

Todays Guests are Kai and Krystal

Jonghoon: Hi Guys! I'm FT Island's leader and lead guitarist, Choi Jonghoon!
 
MC2: Aw, he looks so handsome. That was the best 1st meeting ever. The fans approved immediately.
 
MC1: I guess they have seen the great chemistry between them . They seriously looked good together. Have you seen the way they hold hands and stand beside each other? 
 
Yoona: They looked so natural! Kyaaaa~ I love to comeback here again next week. I want to see them together again.
 
Jonghoon: I'm really thankful that the fans immediately accepted us. I was really worried that time. When I was performing, I was really singing it for her. She is really pretty and was especially gorgeous that time.
-------
Jaejin: Hi Yuri-noona! It's been a while! I mean sister-in-law. I'm glad to have you as our new family member.
 
Jaejin felt someone was eyeing him when he was greeting Yuri. Without a doubt, it was Jonghoon. He was scared that his leader might get jealous since they are quite close.
Yuri: Oh Jaejin, Hi! We haven't seen in a while. I must say that this is kinda awkward though I know you guys.
Jonghoon: It seems like we don't need somekind of introductions? But for formalities, I would like you guys to meet MY WIFE, SNSD Yuri!
The members clapped and bowed. 
Hongki: I think we need to leave. We need to give this couple some free moment. Nice seeing you again sis- in-law!
They immediately exited as they sense that their leader is quite annoyed that they are still there.
------
MC1: Woah, I guess Jonghoon-ssi wants to spend some time alone with his wife. He looks annoyed with getting all the attention.
Krystal: He easily get jealous, that is cute. 
MC2: But the man beside you is also cute or rather handsome.
Kai: Ah, yes. Thank you. Hello everyone! I'm Exo-K Kai! I'm glad that you invited me here. Usually, guys want to take some time alone with their girl in the first meeting, to get to know her. So I think that's why Jonghoon-hyung acted that way.
MC1: So you want us to give you and Krystal-ssi some time alone?
Kai: Ah no no. It's not the right place for us to get to know.
Krystal: Ah really? Why are you being like this?
Kai and the MC's just laughed it off. Then, they focused in the new couple.
-----
Jonghoon: So? Where do you want to go?
Yuri: Hmm, I want to eat. I was so nervous a while ago that I burned all my fats.
Jonghoon: You don't have fats, you have the best body. Like really! I've always admire you while dancing on stage.
Yuri chuckled but at the same time blushed. Jonghoon took of his coat when he noticed that Yuri shivers upon their arrival in the parking lot. He put it around her shoulders. Yuri bowed and thanked him. Then, Jonghoon led her to his car and opened it for her. Awkward silence began to fill the car.
Yuri: So...
Jonghoon: Hmm, you were saying?
Yuri: Uhm, I just want to ask some questions. I have prepared this yesterday. You wouldn't mind, right?
Jonghoon: Sure, question number 1 please?
While keeping his eyes on the road, he can't help but stole glances to the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen.
Yuri: Right, answer it honestly. Who do you like among SNSD? I heard that you are close to Jessica.
Jonghoon: Honestly, we keep in touch as colleague. We met once on a salon then we exchanged number. But that was it. For your question, ever since we did a cameo in Unstoppable Marriage you becoma my favorite SNSD member. I'm a Sone and a Yurisistable.
Yuri was quite surprised with his answer. She smiled brightly when she hear his name.
----
 
Yuri: I was expecting that he would say that his favorite is Jessica since they know each other but I was surprised that he still remembered the time when we acted together. I'll give him 8 out of 10 for that. He takes good care of me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a short update. ;)