I confess

We Got Married (HoonYul ver.)

Studio:

MC1: Everyone, we want you to meet our lovely guests today! SNSD Yoona and CNBLUE Jonghyun! 

Yoona and Jonghyun bowed and waved the camera.

MC1: They are very close to our new couple. This couple have garnered so much attention even before the airing of the 1st episode. They have stirred the social networking sites like wild fire! What do you think about this?

Yoona: Oh! I can't help but be envious because they seemed like a very cute couple. I heard a lot of positive response, so I kinda notice that was a good head start.

MC2: Yoona-shi, you don't have to be jealous. You have Jonghyun beside you. For the weeks to come, you can act as couple. 

Yoona: Really?! We could do that? Then, we could be the WGM studio version?

MC1: Oh that seems to be a nice idea! Jonghyun-shi seems to be enjoying this.

Jonghyun: Of course, I have goddess beside me and we can act like couple.

MC3: Oh, now I'm jealous. I don't have anyone beside me.

MC1: Enough with that. Shall we start now?

Everyone: Yes!

----

At the back stage, Yuri was instructed to seat at the front row. She wants to walk there without attracting so much attention. But with her dress, she would likely be noticed. So she walks there casually. 

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7565/090423horrorasiaeco08.jpg

----

Black room interview:

Yuri:Hi everyone! This is SNSD Yuri! 

 It's nice to meet all of you! I'm quite new to this kind of experience. So please help me out!

MC2: She is really pretty!

Jonghyun: Yes. She looks kinda sweet.

Yoona: Unnie is really kind and sweet. She takes care of me the most.

MC1: Really? Looks like Jonghoon-shi had a good catch.

----

She heard gasps, murmurs and cheers. Some fans noticed and waved at her! She smiled and waved at them quietly. Still keeping a low profile, she seats at the front seat. She was the only there, it seems that it was reserved for her. There were fans, one row behind her but she can still hear them.

"Omygosh, Yuri-unnie is so pretty." "She is goddess." "Why is she here?" "She is like an angel." 

She was smiling by the comments of the fans. She noticed that they are holding yellow banner, by the looks of it she will be married to one of the FT Island's member. Then, that moment made her heart pound more. She is more than nervous.

Then, the moment she has been waiting for. He is now going to perform. They showed some clips before the actual performance. They showed the eyes, she was puzzled. Then, when they showed his nose and lips, she knew who would be my husband. He is Choi Jonghoon, FT Islands leader. She can't help but smile.

----

MC1: Ow, she is smiling! Look at that. I think she knows who will be her husband.

Yoona: Ah yes. Yuri-unnie likes man with pretty eyes and beautiful smile. She is a great fan of brother-in-law.

Jonghyun: Really? Hyung likes Yuri-shi's kind of girl. From what I know, he likes Yuri-shi among SNSD member.

MC3: What about you Jonghyun-shi? Who do you like?

He was flustered by the question. He was caught off- guard. But he managed to keep it cool.

Jonghyun: Of course, it's Yoona-shi.

He looked at his side and he saw looking at him. He smiled at her.

Yoona: Ah. Thank you.

She could feel her warm cheeks. She then switched her gaze to the screen.

MC3: What the? What's happening here? Another couple? 

----

Jonghoon's performance started.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=78AXA5s7Qpk

Yoona: Aw. That was cool! Yuri-unnie surely likes this! It was her ideal proposal! 

MC2: He made a nice impression.

Everybody was still clapping.

MC3:  He is so handsome. How I wish I was Yuri-shi that time.

Everyone: Yah! 

----

Jonghoon keeps looking at the audience. Knowing that his future wife would be there. A while ago, he was told that he can't go to the other side of the backstage. He was told that his future wife would be there. So he is actually panicking. Then, in front row of the crowd he saw someone walking. He couldn't really see clearly. She looks graceful by the way she walks and those long black hair was swaying beautifully. Then, she literally shine when she caught lights from the stage. It was SNSD's Yuri! She is really beautiful! I can say by the looks of the crowd, I wouldn't have a problem introducing her to my fans. They are also quite amused by her beauty. 

Jaejin: Yah! Hyung! It's Yuri-shi!

Hongki: Yah! You're totally lucky! Now, I'm jealous.

Jonghoon smirked and tapped s back. It was now his time for the performance. He is excited. 

The moment he stepped out to the stage. He keeps on looking at her. Well, pretty much the whole time. It's like they were the only one there. The way she looked at him cannot be described. The admiration in her eyes cannot be hidden. His singing came from his heart.

He stood up and take the flowers. He wants to give it to Yuri but he was worried about his fans so he looked at her. She nodded and smile. She understood him. 

He gave the bouquet of flowers to the fans. After that, he continued playing. He looked at Yuri and sang, " Can I love you? "

The fans noticed it and was frozen. He thanks them, that's when the loud cheers erupted. They love it!

----

"To my beloved Primadonna, is it okay to you that I got married?" Jonghoon started. "No!", the fans answered immediately.

He was scared that it might hurt Yuri. But when he saw her, she was joining his fans. Shaking her head for disapproval, he laughed at the sight of it. He walked towards her. And offered his hand to her. They heard a lot cheering and squealing. Then, they went to the stage and met the members. They bowed at each other.

Hongki: What if her wife is as pretty as this?

Hongki was pointing at Yuri who was beside Jonghoon. The fans suddenly became quiet. Most of them nodded, from the looks of it they accepted it. Jonghoon and Yuri are still holding each other hands. Yuri is blushing like crazy.

Jonghoon: That's my Primadonna! That's why I love you guys! Please be happy for me because I am glad to have such a beautiful and nice wife. Ok?

Fans: Yes!

He shifted his gaze from his fans to Yuri. She smiled and bowed. She asked for the microphone, Jonghoon was confused at first but he handed it to her in agreement.

Yuri: Hello Primadonna! I'm SNSD's Yuri! I'm glad that you guys have accepted us. I know some of you are shocked as I am. This is actually our first meeting. And I'm glad that we have shared this special moment with you. I just wish that our Sones would also accept this. 

Out of nowhere, the crowd at the back took out there pink light sticks. They were sones who was waiting for the later special performance of SNSD which is in 4 hours.They waved their light sticks enthusiastically and cheered. Primadonna joined their cheering. Some fan girls even congratulated them. Yuri was now smiling more brightly than before.

Yuri: Omo! Thank you very much everyone! Sones and Primadonna, thank you very much! I won't disappoint you! 

She bowed at them and Jonghoon joined her. The cheers grew louder. Then, Jonghoon asked s microphone.

Jonghoon: Sones! Thank you for entrusting her to me. I won't do anything stupid for you guys to be disappointed at me. Primadonna! You are the best!

Hongki: Now, this is a phenomenal 1st meeting of married couple. I hope you guys live a happily. You may now go and take some moment alone.

Hongki and the other members laughed at his own remarks. The couple nodded and bowed again. They went to the backstage while the other members trailed after them.

----

Jonghoon: Hi Guys! I'm FT Island's leader and lead guitarist, Choi Jonghoon!

MC2: Aw, he looks so handsome. That was the best 1st meeting ever. The fans approved immediately.

MC1: I guess they have seen the great chemistry between them . They seriously looked good together. Have you seen the way they hold hands and stand beside each other? 

Yoona: They looked so natural! Kyaaaa~ I love to comeback here again next week. I want to see them together again.

Jonghoon: I'm really thankful that the fans immediately accepted us. I was really worried that time. When I was performing, I was really singing it for her. 

 

 

 

-------------

How was it guys? It's not that good. But I hope you'll still like it. Please do subscribe! And I love reading comments so please do, whether you criticize or praise. I won't mind. Just comment. Thanks! :)