Beaten!

Stuck With Two Babies.

 

You walk wobbly since you’re drunk. You also keep on rubbing your forehead. Its late dawn already and you still out of nowhere.

 

“Lee Dasom sshi?” a group of guys stopped at your front.

You rubbed your eyes to make it clear but still, blurry.

“I’m sorry,” you smiled. “But I’m not in a good condition right now”

“Tch,” he smirked. “She’s just like the three of her friends.”

You scratched your head “three other friends?” You widened your eyes “Taejun! Jiho! Myoungjae! What did you do to them?!”

He grabbed your hair and lends his face towards you.

“Oh Gang Joo!” you widened your eyes.

Oh Gang Joo is the boss of the Eye-Blood Gang.  He hates you, Jiho, Taejun and Myoungjae the most since four of you always do trouble with his kids.

He smirked “Now, you see me clearly~”

“Let me go!” You try to push his hands away to make him stop pulling your hair.

He pulls your hair even harder “You want to die? I told you to not make any trouble with my kids ever again!”

You spit his face “I won’t let them taking money from innocent kids!”

“WAE? YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOUR MONE INSTEAD?!” he pushed you which makes you fall next to a bench.

You try to stand up and again he slaps you on the face “I WARN YOU ALREADY AND DON’T MAKE ME REPEAT IT AGAIN!”

“Tch,” you chuckled while wiping the blood on your mouth. “And like always, I won’t stop doing what I did always.”

He really pissed off “Kids, beat her like how she and her stupid friends beat all of you!”

You widened your eyes and try to step backwards as they move slowly to you.

But you can’t. Too late, two of them cover your back side and the other’s started to beat you hardly. You can feel blood falling from your head and nose. At last, you can’t endure the pain and fainted.

“That’s what happen if someone stops my way,” Gang Joo smirked proudly and leaves.

 

Dasom’s YOU POV

I opened my eyes slowly and I really can’t endure this pain.

That Oh Gang Joo Jinjja! He’ll pay for this one day!

I heard someone coughing from my back “Dasom!”

“Taejunnie?” I blinked.

Bruises were everywhere on his face “You must have been beaten up by Gang Joo too!”

“Where’s Jiho? Myoungjae?” I stood up with his help.

“Mollayo,” he shook his head. “After Myoungjae sent you home, I went out by myself and met Gang Joo on the way,” he sighed.

I clench my fist “I won’t let Gang Joo go next time.”

“This girl,” he laughed “You even can thought of that at this time? You should look at yourself now.”

“Taejun you can go, I’ll be okay with myself,” I nodded.

Taejun suddenly carry me “I’ll send you backk home.”

I widened my eyes “YA YA YA!”

He laughed and put me back “Arraso, Arraso~ You’re Lee Dasom anyway. You’ll be fine without anyone by your side,” he patted me.

“Thanks anyway,” I nods.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

“What are you doing in this late night hyung?” Baro went out from his room.

I turned to him “I don’t feel good.”

“Oh hyung, you’re sick?” he rushed to me.

“Ah? A-Ani!” I shook my head.

“He must be worried of his fiancée~” CNU suddenly appeared while rubbing his eyes.

I smiled “My instinct told me that she’s in danger.”

“She’s a strong woman, don’t worry,” CNU patted me.

Baro sighed “It’s my first tie seeing you behaving like this hyung. Somehow, I’m jealous of you.”

“Yaa~” I pat his back “Don’t worry, you still have Sandeul by our side,” I nod my head to the sleeping Sandeul.

Baro face fell “What do you mean hyung?! I’m a normal guy okay?!”

“Sssh!” CNU knocked his head. “Guys, we should go back to sleep before someone awake because of us.”

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jinyounggie such a teaser! x3

 

Want to know more? ^w^

 

Do Subscribe and comment~!

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡