Alone

Stuck With Two Babies.

 

Dasom You POV

 

‘What a great sleep I’m having~’ I rubbed my eyes and notice there’s a note on my forehead.

“It’s must be from that annoying guy!”

I pull off the note ‘To the woman named Dasom, I know you’re gonna pissed off because of this note but you have to read it anyway~ Hahaha. I’m not gonna be at home for two weeks since I’m having schedule to Incheon. Please be good.’

I laughed “So? What’s that have to do with me?”

‘For my daughter own safety, I’m taking her too. Don’t make any trouble while I’m not around! I still can watch you even from a distance!’

I rip off the note and threw it away on outside the window.

 

After having a shower, I went to the living room. There’s a note again ‘You threw away the first note right?’ I widened my eyes ‘Did he put a camera or anything in this house?’ ‘Sorry we can’t make a breakfast for you~ We have to rush since we’re late to catch the taxi to Incheon. See you next two weeks~ I’m going to miss my fiancée~ hahaha.’

I shook my head “This guy is insane.”

I went to the kitchen to check what I can eat for breakfast. I look through the cupboard and thankfully, there’s a last piece of ramen left.

I cook it and eat it myself at the living room. I look around the house and I realized, the house is a mess.

Eunsol’s toys are everywhere in this living room. The mirrors on the wall are also dirty and snacks are everywhere on the floor.

“Guess I’m the one who have to clean it then,” I nodded.

 

I took a bucket and took the clothes on the bucket first. ‘Why do they have a maid for when she don’t do her work properly?

After that, I took Eunsol’s toys and re-arrange her room properly so it’s suitable for her to sleep.

I also sweep and mopped the floor and re-arrange the living room.

 

Finish the living room; I went to the main bathroom. Phew~! It’s so dirty here! I cover my face with a mask and starts cleaning it again. Luckily I have done this before at home, so I do well here.

 

And lastly, Jinyoung’s bedroom and bathroom. I re-arrange some of it since I’m the one who will be using this room for a while. Inside the bathroom, his red towel and toothbrush is still there. How is he going to brush his teeth when his toothbrush is here?

 

“Finally, finished everything!” I lay on the living room couch and closed my eyes slowly.

I shot my eyes open “Maybe I should go and visit Myoungjae, Jiho and Taejun at the club!”

 

“Ya Myoungjae! Taejun! Jiho! I’m here~!” I jumped to them.

Jiho laughed “Ya! I thought you wouldn’t make it today!”

“Ya~! This is Lee Dasom! Queen of the club! I won’t ever missed every night club~” I smirked proudly.

“Tch- Where have you been last night?”he nodded.

“A happens last night that’s why I couldn’t make it,” I laughed.”

Taejun crossed his arms “You must be fighting with your mom right?”

“Sort of~” I scratched my neck.

Myoungjae patted me “Let’s forget it and have fun tonight~!”

“You’re right!” Jiho clicked his finger.

“Waiter~! Five bottles please!” I ordered.

Myoungjae raised his eyebrows “Five? You’re inviting someone?”

“Eyy~ Two bottles must be for her~” Taejun pointed.

I laughed “You got it right Taejun ah!”

“This , getting greedy all the time,” Jiho smirked.

“Whatever~” I stuck out my tongue.

Myoungjae back hug me “This is my okay?”

Taejun and Jiho teased “Oooooo~”

 Jiho laughed “Myougjae yah, you’re not afraid of her husband?”

“He’s not my husband yet he’s a fiancé,” I pushed Myoungjae away from me. “Don’t do that or I’ll make you a dead meat,” I showed him my fist.

Myoungjae laughed hardly “Let’s start drinking then!”

 

“Ya, let’s dance~” Taejun dragged you to the dance floor.

You hesitate “Yaaaaaa~”

Jiho also dragged you “You’re the Queen of the club right? What are you waiting for?”

“Guys, she’s not in the right condition now,” Myoungjae dragged you from both of them.

Taejun laughed in drunken condition “Yaaa~ It’s obvious that you liked her~”

Myoungjae blinked and shook his head.

“She’s going to get married anyway~ You shouldn’t be like this~” Jiho laughed.

“I’m going to send her home,” Myoungjae gave you a piggy back ride.

You keep on hitting his back “I’m not going hoome~”

“What are you saying about? You’re drunken Dasom ah, I should-”

“NO!” you shouted right at his ear. “Put me down now!”

He put you down “At least I send you safely.”

“No! I don’t need anyone to send me. Go!” you pushed him.

“Dasom ah,” he stood front to you.

You pointed him “Go away!”

He sighed and walks off slowly.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Drunk AGAIN? O.O

 

Want to know more? ^w^

 

Do Subscribe and comment~!

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡