Nobody Part II

Stuck With Two Babies.

 

Dasom’s POV

Gosh, where should I go now since I have nobody to go at? I won’t go to Myoungjae, Jiho and Taejun~ Sandeul will know I was there. It’s an easy spot for him to find me there.

I walk slowly to the park and sat down on a chair in front the fountain.

My tears started to fall when I flashed back. Why should I live when no one loved me?

I’m so disgraceful to mom, so why should I live there? I swear, I won’t go back home.

I realized, as I kept on remembering, I also started sobbing. I look around, I’m all alone. No one’s here to comfort me. Mom, Dad….

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

From Babo Sandeul

Hyung, Dasom noona run away from home. She’s kinda fight with omma. Can you go and search for her? She won’t go home if I’m the one who asked and I don’t want her to go to her bad friends.  Please take a good care of her hyung. I’ll tell you the full story the next time we met. Gomawo.

 

Aish~ this woman’ I shook my head.

“Where will you be at this moment?” I lay back onto my chair.

Eunsol jumped to me “Waeyo appa?”

I kissed her cheeks “Eunsol ah~ if you sad because of appa, where will you like to go?”

“Eumm~” she blinked. “Park!”  She answered excitedly.

“Park?” I laughed.

She nods “Yes Park! Because there’s many things that I can play with and the park have many beautiful flowers~”

Could Dasom probably at the park right now?

I put Eunsol down “Eunsol ah, daddy has to go somewhere so you stay home with the maid nae?”

“Nae!” she saluted happily.

 

I rushed to the car and drove fast.

Dasom~ Dasom~ Dasom~ Which park could you been?

“The weather doesn’t seem good,” I look to the clouds.

I rushed out the car after I park it. I look to every chair; maybe she was there to calm herself for a while.

 That’s her! Dasom! Finally I found her!

 

“Dasom!” I pat her shoulder.

She turned “Jinyoung?”

I panted hardly and sat beside her “I’ve been searching you every park!”

“How do you know I was here?” She rubbed her eyes.

“You’re crying?” I widened my eyes. “Lee Dasom, you never cry before,” I teased.

She stood up “Shut up, no one ever knows me.  You better go away before you get hurt!”

I grabbed her hand “Ya, the weather’s not good, I let you live at my place for a while.”

“Why should I? If I have to choose here and your house? I rather choose here!” she pushed my hands away.

I smirked “In this condition, you still be like this? Wake up! You have no one to go!”

I took in my breathe to calm myself “Dasom, I’m your fiancée and I’m going to be your husband soon. So I won’t really mind if you live at my place.”

“It’s mom who wanted the stupid marriage,” she mumbled.

I blinked “What?”

“IT’S MOM WHO WANTED THE STUPID MARRIAGE! NOT ME! IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED, MARRIED MY MOM THEN!!”

“That’s it!” I stood up. “If you’re still being like this, I’m going to leave you!”

She laughed “Who asked you to be here from the first place?”

“Yeah, Why should I worry for someone like you?!” I turned away and started walking to the car.

 

The loud sound of storm can be heard. I turn my head back to check whether Dasom’s still there or not. But… she’s gone. I enter my car and slammed the door. I laid my head onto the steering wheel and closed my eyes to calm myself down. The rain started to fall down heavily and the wind starts to breeze.

 

Gosh, it’s quite dangerous for Dasom. Eyy wait! I shouldn’t be like this. She’s not in a good mood. Why did I fight with her?

 

I went out from the car to search for Dasom. Luckily she was there, standing in front of my car.

“Changing your mind?” I teased.

“Shut up,” she looked the other way.

I hugged her tightly “Thank god, you’re okay.”

“Let go!” she pushed me. “If you try to do anything like that again, you’re dead.”

I laughed “Sorry, let’s get inside then before someone catch a cold.”

Both of us entered the car together and I started to drive back home.

 

“We’re home~” Jinyoung entered the house excitedly.

“Appa!” Eunsol jumped to him. “I’m so worried about you appa~”

 She waved you “Oh? Unnie is here too?”

Jinyoung whispered something to Eunsol which makes her laugh. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

“Anyway, I’m going to sleep with you from now on nae?” he smiled to his daughter.

He turned to you “You better get change now.” “You can use the bathroom inside me room,” he nodded.

You nod back in understandment and quickly move to his room. As you arrive, you laid on the bed. ‘Gosh~ how exhausted I am~’

“Ya~ you shouldn’t lay down on my bed right now.”

You immediately sit and Jinyoung was there in front of the door with a smile with his face while crossing his arms.

“Why are you here?” You stood up.

He laughed “To check whether you already have entered the bathroom or not. I still need to take my things here. It’s my room anyway.”

You threw away the towel on his bed to him “ert.”

“Ya!” he pulled off the towel.

“You better go out before I kick you on the face,” You entered the bathroom.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ert! XD Two updates~! Yeay!!

 

Want to know more? ^w^

 

Do Subscribe and comment~!

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡