Third Day

12 Days of Christmas (EXO One-Shots)

 


You saw Kris stomped his way out of the bedroom, he slammed the door also. "What's up?" You asked, he usually control his expression beside his face. You heard him groan and slam down on the couch beside you. You glared at him, he almost make you mess up on your nails.

 

"That said I have no artistic skills...Again!" he pouted, I giggled at his childish act.

 

"Well Kris, you have to admit that they are right, you are one talented person but art is just not for you" you said and continue to paint your nails. He snickered and took the nail polish out of your hand.

 

"You think you have talent too?" He pointed to your nails "It's ugly" he claimed but he just doesn’t have the artistic eyes either, you shook your head and sigh.

 

"When will you learn that you can't win an art argument with eyes and talent like yours?" you took back the nail polish and finish painting your pinky.

 

Kris took out his phone and took a picture of you, he ran off to the bedroom and lock himself in. "Hopefully he's not going to use that picture in the dirty way" you causally said and lie down on the couch, switch on the TV "Oh great another Christmas movie" you yawned and slowly falling asleep.

 

Kris walked in the living to see you sleeping soundlessly on the couch. He looked at the picture that he just finish drawing and look at you. "She's going to flip" he sighed and walked over to you. "Bae...wake up" he shook you and you slowly opened your eyes.

 

"What do you want?" You said, rubbing your eyes. You realize that you fell asleep and that your newly painted nails is messed up "Oh no my nails!" You exclaim and look at them. "Noo" you whined and Kris moved your hands out of the way. 

 

"I need to show you something" he said, handing you a drawing book. When did he brought a drawing book, you don't know.

 

"A drawing book?" You raised your eyebrow at him "Kris, I'm sorry but you shouldn't do this to yourself. You can't draw. Period." You told him and flip through the book. You passed by the Rhino drawing, the Halloween drawing, the Dragon drawing and his other chicken-sketch-like drawings then you came across with his newly finished creation.

 

Kris closely watch your reaction, there's was none. You have no word for this piece of art. He drew you...in a stick figure. "What the heck? Kris!" You yelled at him. "You drew my face nicely but you had to draw my body like this!" You point to the stick figure. He laughed; he’s learning the trolling skill from Chen for sure.

 

"Merry Christmas, my love" he handed you three roses, you were mad but you accept them anyway. "I know I'm not talented but can I paint your nails for you?" He asked and holds up the nail polish.

 

"Fine, seeing that you drew my face nicely" you smile at him and kiss his nose "You're so cute" he blush and hid his face; you chuckle and hurried him to do your nails.