The letter

The love that isn’t mine.

 

 

Dear oppa, I know if you reading this letter, it mean I already left the world~

I’m sorry for everything... But I want to tell you something...

That day, you ask me what else you don’t know about me right?

Well truly I love flower, but I think you already know that.

You know I also love playing guitar (I’m pro too hehehe kidding. No pro but I can play well)

Oppa, Lee Taemin oppa, I’m in love with you. Sarangheyo~

That day when I tell you I love you, I’m not joking, I truly love you~

This is my real love, for this two years my heart beating for you calling your name.

But I know my love my heart will never reach you.

I’m so upset, I try to tell you I try to make you to see me…

But all of that turn into a failure~

I know that your heart can’t be mine even I try to make sure you falling love for me.

But you still don’t see me~

Oppa did you know it very hurting me. My heart broken into pieces when you tell me you have a girlfriend.

It hurt me like a knife cutting my heart. Every day when I see you with her, my heart is crying oppa. And asking why but I make sure that I will never cry in front you. I don’t want you to see me as a weak.

Oppa I try to forget you try to hurting you, but I can’t because I love you so much.

Oppa I don’t regret that I falling in love you. But I’m so happy and gratitude because I falling in love with someone that once crying when I got hurt and you were so kind to me. I love you oppa.

Oppa. When I’m sick I find about life after this life. We can be reborn again. Oppa If we be reborn again can I be your lover? Please~ I want to be the girl that you love. I want to fell your love which I can’t fell now.

Oppa, continue with your live, be happy that is my last wish for you. Hope you and Suzy will be happy. Be happy and may your wish come true

Oppa sarangheyo~

                                                                                            Love you so much,

 

                                            KANG JIYOUNG