Why?

The love that isn’t mine.

  

 

 

 

For 1 year, we are being a very good friend. We know what’s that we like or dislike.

And for this 1 year, my feeling for you becomes stronger… and I’m so happy be with you.

But it’s become changed when you meet this new girl. Your eyes become changed… I learn that you like this girl because your eyes always want to find her…

And now this girl Bae suzy become one of our best friends…

But I will not give up as my best friend, Choi Sulli says to me “fight for your love”

Thus I will work hard to make sure that my heart will reach you...

 

 

Time to time, why my love still can’t reach you? Why? Is my face not good enough? Or my behavior is too childish to you? Why?

Then one day, you tell me the shocking news…. You now have her as your girlfriend~

I cried so much that time… you asking me why? Why? You say why? Cause I’m heartbroken~

But how can I say that to you? Thus my answer is “I’m so happy for you until I’m cried cause you finally have a girlfriend right?” that was a ing lie cause I can’t say the truth.

Instead for understanding my feeling, you hugs me so strong and happily and says to me “that’s what I wanted to hear from you cause you is my best friend and that’s why I tell you this happy news first that everyone else. I’m so happy Jiyoung-ah”

I keep silent, yes I KNOW…