full moon~ bye~

The love that isn’t mine.

 

That night doctor and the nurse try hard to save me... my parent and sulli crying and keep calling my name...

My eyes filled with water but I know that is my last day…

Goodbye mother, father, I love you and I’m sorry cause I left you first~ forgive your daughter~

Sulli-ah, my best friend~ thanks be my best friend and hope you can fulfill you dream to be true in the future

Taemin oppa, Lee Taemin, I love you so much… I’m sorry but I love you for the rest of my life~

World goodbye~

That night I see a very beautiful full moon before closing my eyes forever.

WAIT!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Sadness filled in the room…

Lee Taemin just sitting beside the door while watching Jiyoung photograph on the table.

He shocked to know his best friend now forever left him.

Suzy sitting beside him while offering him water… but he refuse to drink it.

For 1 week, Taemin isolated him from the outside world.

He refused to see anyone even his own loved girlfriend~

But there is one person that wants to see him badly even though he doesn’t want to see her.

“Go away sulli!! I don’t want to see you... go away!!”

“Shut-up!! I’m here to give you something before I left to Paris”

“What?”

“There is a letter that Jiyoung want to give you before her die”

“A letter, take it”

“From jiyoung?”

“Yes but before that,” Pang!! Sulli slapped him “that’s for hurting Jiyoung for whole 2 ing years!!!”

Taemin in shock… ‘Hurting Jiyoung? I’m hurting Jiyoung?’