Fresh air?

The love that isn’t mine.

It is almost 3 years since Jiyoung gone~

After her gone my life is not that perfect again. Like some pieces of my heart is gone.

After 2 years, me and Suzy broken up. She says she tired of me that always think of someone that already dead. Well I will say it is true. After Jiyoung gone, I can’t get her away from my mind. I still feel guilty and I have to admit that I miss her presence a lot.

Maybe I like her too… maybe… I don’t know…

I wish… I wish to see her again~

………………………………………………………………………………………………….....................................................

“Popero popero come here~ come here~”

The cute puppy walk towards her.

“seems that the little dog really like you, Naeun”

Naeun just smile at the owner words.

“Naeun, can you take papero to a walk today. Since I am pretty busy today. I will give you extra money.”

“gomawo unnie”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................

“popero!! Don’t walk that fast!! Aish this puppy”

Naeun try to chase the dog and suddenly she watch the dog accidently bumped into a thing well actually someone.

“Popero come over here!!”

Naeun take the puppy away.

“I’m sorry sir. My puppy bump into you”

“oh it is okay”

When both of them stare at each other, Naeun feel something weird in heart.

“Jiyoung… Kang jiyoung…” the boy suddenly talks.