The Awkward Feeling?

Dream High: Different Ver.

Jin Gook’s POV

“Yah, are you done yet. It’s nearly our turn!” I groaned at In Sung. “An-i, I’m not. I think I need a little longer. Can you try to find a way to make the audition slow down? Please?” He begged me. “Aish, this guy, he really pissed me out.” I whispered.

I was looking like an idiot holding the fire extinguisher running around making the people around focusing on me. I felt a bit of embarrassment. I was then grabbed and was push out of the school building and was eliminated to audition. I was really mad but somehow I don’t really care about it anymore.

After what had happened, I walk to the place where I parked my motor car. I saw a girl hiding behind the wall crying. I tried comforting her but really; she was one of the hardest girl I’ve ever met throughout the past year.

We somehow got to know each other more. And I offered to ride her home. She was still crying and I was just being thoughtful. I put on the helmet for her.

When we have arrived, she went without returning the helmet back. I held her back and ask for the helmet but it doesn’t seem that she’s listening. I pulled off the helmet of her and saw her cry worsen than before. I know the reason then, so I put it back on for her and I left.

Pil Suk’s POV

As I promised Jason that to tell him when it’s his turn and it was, so I came to him to tell him. I was kind of surprised when he said ‘thank you’ to me in Korean. He can speak Korean fluently too. Aish, what am I thinking. Stop thinking nonsense you “Pabu-yah!” I didn’t even realise that I said that out loud when people around started to star at me. I pretend that I didn’t know anything and just put my head down and try not to be nervous when I walk into the audition room. Yet, it was then I turn.

Surprisingly, the man, who is the principle, is a friend of my dad, but I don’t think because of that he will accept me. Anyways, I was very nervous and somehow a reflection came in my mind and my nervous were gone. No~ It’s...it’s...it’s him....JASON! No this can’t be. I’m thinking nonsense again. I tried focusing to the judges and started to sing.

“Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil

Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo

Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil

 

Jichin nae moseubi

Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon

Dabeorigo shipjyo

Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul

Gajin geotbodaneun

Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge

Neukkyeojil ttaemada

Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo”

 

When I had finished with my song, I saw them discussing with each other. I had a good and bad feeling for this. It doesn’t matter whether if I’m accepted or not. I just want to try to achieve my goal and prove to my dad that I’m a person with hope and dreams. After waiting for about 20 seconds the result came out. Yes! I made it! I finally did. I came out the audition room with the necklace that director Bae Jong Joon gave me. It looks so unique in its way. Then I heard a voice calling me from behind. It was Jason.

 Jason’s POV

“Hi again Pil Suk” I waved. “Oh! Annyeong Jason. How was your audition?” She asked me. “I got accepted and how about you?” “Ah, I got accepted too” She smiled at me. Aish, didn’t know why but my heart beats fast when I’m next to her and I’m happier.  Maybe...maybe.....no, this can’t be. This is getting stupid! “I got to go now Pil Suk. See you at the first day of school” I smiled to her in such an awkward feeling.

Jin Gook’s POV

I went back to my basement and somehow I can’t stop thinking of the girl that was crying today. I remember that I was nearly going to slap myself because i am thinking too much. I decide to change into my sport clothes and have a run outside to forget what I’m thinking. Aigoo, so tired!

 

Hope you enjoyed it! This is my first FanFic so I'll try make it look good as I can :) Thanks for reading.

Chapter 3 Coming Soon!