Hye Mi...??

Dream High: Different Ver.

Teacher Kang’s POV

I went back to my desk and saw and a big envelope. I flip the envelope over and noticed that the envelope was from Director. I didn’t want anyone to see it so I went into the admission room to read it privately.

When I open then envelope, I saw a booklet inside. I took it out knowing why the book is so familiar. I turn to the first page and remember something. “OH! Isn’t this...isn’t this was when I was still in High School? How did Director have it??” I ask myself while smile ling. I checked the envelope again and saw a letter. It said:

Teacher Kang,

You must be wondering how and where I found this Booklet. I must say that those past years were very wonderful. Dreams and hopes were in our hands. You might not remember me but I remember you and that’s why I trusted you to do complete this battle for me. Back to the junior days, we were classmate. I don’t really think you can remember it because what I’ve remember is that you always have bad memories ;)

Good luck

Regards,

Bae Jong Joon

After finishing reading the letter from Director Jong Joon, I turn the pages from the booklet again and stopped at a page. It wrote ‘Challenages are what I want to see at the end” –Kang Oh Hyuk~

I smiled and went through the envelope again, just in case there is anything left inside. “Omo...It’s the house keys...there’s 7 of them??” I swallowed and stuffed it back into the pocket.

Hye Mi’s POV

All day and night, my sister and I was just walking along the streets hold our luggage. Suddenly, a couple of men started taking me inside their car and leaving my sister alone by herself.

“Yah! What do you think you guys are doing?!!” I yelled. When I looked up I saw President Ma in the car. He was the one who was in charge of my dad’s debt.

“Hello again” He said. “I heard that you didn’t get accept in Kirin Art High School.” With only that sentence his driver drove us to his business place. He took out these clothes and he told me to wear them and remember to put on makeup. He grabbed me on stage and told me to sing. I was just standing there with my cold and an on-earthy face starring at him. He when down stage and sat on is arm chair. “Yah, I told you to sing!” He grinned. “An-i, I don’t want to. I’m not going to sing” I held the microphone and told him. “It’s not your turn to decide since you didn’t get accept into Kirin Art School” He pointed at me.

Suddenly, a guy from backstage came onstage. He said “Ah, What am I in the world going to do?”

I forced myself back and take off one of my high heels and throw it at him. “Yah, you little, what on earth are you think you’re doing huh?!” He yelled at me. I took out my other high heel and hit him with it. I jumped off stage and run. Ma Doo Shik was just sitting there enjoying his drink while I’m like an only idiot being chase in that stupid place.

When I was near the exit door, I looked up and saw Ma Doo Shik standing there. He’s surely not an easy man. “i going to call the police!” I told them coldly. “Ah, then call the police, call them here and tell that your dad haven’t pay his debt yet.” President Ma groaned at me.

  Suddenly, I heard a sound coming from the exit door. Even President Ma was curious and turns back on look at who it is. All I see was a black shadow, until when he came closer. I recognised him. He was the one that my dad told me and my sister to live with just for a few months but i didn’t agree. And now, here he is, right in front of me.

“Let her go” he told Ma Doo Shik. “She is specially admitted to Kirin Art School.” I was shocked. I thought that he was only lying to get me out of this trap. “Who are you?” President Ma asked. “I’m Kang Oh Hyuk, I work as a teacher at Kirin Art School” He replied as he was showing his name on his ‘Teacher ID Card’ to Ma Doo Shik.

Another voice came out from the exit door again but this time it’s my sister, Hye Sung. She sounded very dried and tired like it’s going to be the end of the world. By the time she reached the door. “How...How did you run so...so....so fast Teacher Kang? Agioo ~”

 

 Sorry if there's any Grammar Error...didn't have time to edit it but I still wanted to write the fanfic :)    OH! and plz don't mind the 'Title' because I didn't know how to start to name this chapter ><

soooooo......how do you think of the story so far?? good or bad???

haha...this is my first fanfic...but i still think that I need to fix same parts of the story...

Plz do comment!

Chapter 5 coming soon...