Teacher Kang

Dream High: Different Ver.

Hye Mi’s POV

I’m finally back home, realising that everything that was in the house was throw outside.

“Noona!” my sister called me. “Hye Sun-ah, what happened” I was terrified. “There was a lot of men coming into our house this morning and they didn’t say anything and started to throw our clothes and stuff out of the house. They say that we can’t live here anymore. Noona, then where do we sleep tonight?” She asked me. At that stage, I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. I just stayed there hugging my sister tighting and hide my tears. “Noona, your....your...your killing me!” I was hugging her to tight that she can’t breathe. “I’m sorry Hye Sung”.

Teacher Kang’s POV

My name is Kang Oh Hyuk, one of the lowest grade teacher at Kirin Art School. It was 2 days after when the audition was over. Director called me and told me to go into his office. To tell the truth, I was a little scared because what if I’m going to be fired by him!

I took a deep breathe and knock the door. *knock knock* “Come in” Director answered. “Ummm...was there anything you want to tell me and you call me in here?” I asked him. “I want you to help me with something?” the Director said and I was suprised. “I thought that I will only be the one in this very long and tough journey but now, I really need a help from you.” “What?” I starred at him and he looked back a me. “I just had a phone call from my agency in America and I’m going to need to go to America for a few years. The flight will be this afternoon. Now that I can’t conitue with this game, I want you to complete it for me.”

 “Game?” I was confused. Everything that the Director was saying was more and more complicated. Director then continue “As you know that there are still 3 more space from the students list that was created in a file document at the audition day. I have selected the 3 people already. And the totally that I am aiming to succeed in the future is already in my mind. There is 6 students in total.  I’m having a good feeling that they will become the idols for the teens in the future.” Director explained. “Ah..so you mean that you want me to help you to achieve that goal?” I asked carefully. “But...but...as you know that I’m-“ I was cut off. “I know” He said. “Your one of the lowest grade teachers in this school. But I believe in you. So you have to trust me too.  At the audition day, I gave 3 students that ‘K’ necklace and here is the other three for you to give it to the other 3 students.

“Ne, but may I know their names?” “They are, Kim Pil Suk, Jason, Yoon Beak Hee, Go Hye Mi, Hyun Shi Hyuk and Song Sam Song.”

“Song Sam Dong? I’ve never seen this name on the audition list before. Who is he? His name sound weird.”I laughed knowing that the director was still leaving that serious expression on his face.

“I have already prepared a house/villa with 6 rooms, a recording room and a dance room. Furnitures have been moved in yesterday.” Director told me. “So, you mean that they will be living there?”

He smiled at me “Yes, in the furture they will all become good friends. I’m sorry for putting you into this but I have on one else to trust espcially the principle. I’m sure that once I leave for America, he will try many ways to make the students leave. But you don’t have to worry to much, in another 5 days, there will be an English teacher starting to teach at Kirin Art School and I have ask him and talk to him about this yesterday already. But remeber that to keep this as a secret. Will you help me with this journey Teacher Kang?” He seem calm in his expression and I was totally confused and I even thought that i was in a dream. Why would a man asking me to help him while he knows that there are many other teachers here who are better than me 100 times.

I was nearly walking out of his room until...

“Excuse me Director Jong Joon, but what is that English teacher name?” I asked being serious as I can. “Yang Jin Man” He told me.

 

 

Finally finished Teacher Kang's POV! That POV was long...

Please do comment readers :)

Chapter 4 Coming Soon...