Chapter 4

The Broken Crystal

 

Krystal's POV

After he finished eating, Myungsoo excuse himself and went outside. During all the dinner the parents kept talking about the wedding without even asking our opinion. Myungsoo's phone rang a few times and continue to vibrate even if he turned it off. 
I helped my mom and my soon to be mother in law to clean the kitchen after that everyone finished eating. As I was going to the bathroom to wash my hands, I passed near the principal door and accidentaly hear him talking to his girlfriend. I don't know why but I felt a bit strange when i hear him saying: "I love you too Victoria". Not because I am jealous or something. On the contrary, I was very touched by his soft voice. It wasn't comparable at earlier, where he doesn't stop to tease me.
I hurried and went to the living room since I knew that he end his phone call. Imagine he saw me in front of the door, he would stop teasing me and saying that I listen to his conversation with his girlfriend. Few minutes after, he also came and sat beside me since it was the only avaible place. 
I don't know why but when Mrs. Kim ask him who it was, he lied. Why would he lie to his mom? He said it was Woohyun. They are in the same friend group and apparently, they are also bestfriend. I don't know any thing more about him, even this few informations I hear them from Sulli, she thinks that he is hot. Well, she thinks that all the group is hot!
Anyways, we stayed at our place while our parents continue talking, all excitetly, about our upcoming wedding. As far as I heared them they are planning a very huge wedding, which I don't want and I'm pretty sure that he also doesn't want! They thought that their conversation would take an entire night so they decide to stop and continue another day, like tomorrow. 
Once I saw them standing up, I also stand up and bow at them as a very polite daugther-in-law would do at her in-laws. On the other hand, he also stand up and bow at my parents like a polite little boy, which he's certainly not!
After that we them to the front door, my parents said their goodbyes to them and I said my goodbyes to his parents, only. However, I recived a glance from my mom telling me to say goodbye at him, also.
"Goodbye Myungsoo-shii!" I said finally, broking my glance with my mom.
"Goodbye." he said with a neutral tone, which somehow surprise me with his difference of tone compared to earlier. With his last statement he left and went directly to the passager seat of their car. His parents also watch him with a shocked face, then turned towards us giving an apologizing regard. With this, they also went to the car and as soon as they seat in, the car disapeared of our view.
 
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I don't know what took me for talking to Krystal with that tone but after that I talk with Victoria I really felt guilty for lying and doing this to her. I somehow know that I shouldn't blame her for this marriage but I can't contain myself. Hearing Victoria's voice make me once again realise that I really like her and don't just find her hot. 
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
I am going to marry Myungsoo, the Kingta in our school. I kept repeating this all night long. And more I thought of him being a kingta made me more unconfortable. How will be people's reaction? Will his fans bully me? Much worse, how will Victoria react? Will she be mad at me? Why would she? I didn't do anything wrong! It's not like want this marriage to happen? I'm as obliged as her boyfriend. In all the people, there will be just one person who will be very excited; Sulli. Others will probably look at me with a disgusted look  or a mad look. I must be prepared for every case! I never let them intimaded me and will probably not let them once again.