Chapter 3

The Broken Crystal

Third POV

 
The dinner has passed very quickly for the parents but for Krystal and Mtyungsoo it was not the same. It seen like an eternity. The parents kept talking about the marriage and plan it without asking their kids. The phone of Myungsoo kept ringing but he could not answer it, it will be very inappropriate for his in-law's. After the dinner he quickly went outside to recall the one who called him about five times. It was Victoria. Seeing her name on the screen, Myungsoo didn't know what to say to her once he recall her. This morning, he lied to her saying that he was sick and he could go to school, to be able to came here to meet his future wife. He felt very bad to lie to her, it is not very his habit. Once he made up his mind, he finally recalled her.
"L, baby! Why didn't you answer my calls? How are you? Do you feel better? I was very scared, baby!" she said once she answered her phone
"Don't worry babe. I feel way better than this morning. I will come to school tomorrow so don't worry. My phone was out of battery, don't be mad at me baby!" he lied again and finish it by pouting
"Of course I am not mad at you baby!  I cant wait to see you tomorrow, I have a special medecine for you!" 
" Meet to babe! And especially your medecine!" 
"Wait a little more baby! Good night, I love you!" she chuckled 
"Good night babe! I love you too Victoria!" he finished by smiling and went back in the house.
"Myungsoo, where have you been?" asked his mother when he arrived in the living room where everyone was. "I had to call someone." he answerded firmly
"Who?" she insited
"Euh...Woohyun?!" he said esitating. However, his mom knew that it was Victoria. She also knows that they WERE dating even if her son said that it was over. She meet her once and did not like her already. She kept insisting her son to stop this relation and as a result he lied saying that he ended it. Two week ago, Myungsoo once forgot his cellphone at home when he went to school. His mom, as an opity, she decided to check his phone and then she saw his messages with Victoria. Since then she knows it but didn't say to Myungsoo. And now, she thinks that he will end it since he will marry Krystal. 
 
He sat and took the same place as before, the one beside Krystal. As he sat, he turned over Krystal and saw a different expression on her face. An unreadable one!