Loves me, Loves me not?

A very special love.

 

 
Kyuhyun's POV:
 
I'm on my way home riding my motorbike, when I heard a scream "KYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" I followed the voice, and in this dark street, I saw a girl surrounded by four men. 
 
 
I saw the girl's face and, she looks familiar. The men ripped her clothes, and I guess she's a student. "Yah! What are you doing to her?!"
 
 
"Ohh...What do we have here? Yah! You don't need to interupt! Unless, you would like to be her superhero, and pass through us, the Villains!" One of the men aswered back, throwing his middle finger on me.
 
 
"So...you would like to be DEAD VILLAINS, huh?!" I shouted at them, rolling my fist. 
 
 
"Aish...this boy is pissing me off! Yah! Show me what you've got!." The other man said.
 
 
I showed them what they wanted, and taught them a very valuable lesson. After they have been taught, they run as fast as they could. "I guess it's 1 vs. 4 huh!" I shouted at them while they're running. I wanted to follow them when I saw the girl's condition. She's sitting on the floor, unconscious, with bruises all over her body.
 
 
I carried her on my motorbike and went to the hospital. While I'm waiting outside her room, a woman came, whom I thought is her mom.
 
 
"Excuse me...Are you the one who saved my daughter?" She utter.
 
 
"Uhm. I guess so."
 
 
"Thank you. Thank you very much." She went inside to check out her daughter's condition, and went out again to have a talk with me.
 
 
"Excuse me, do you have a minute?" She interupted.
 
 
"Oh sure."
 
 
"Now that I've looked closely, you're the one who wears sunglasses inside the Church, right?"
 
 
"Huh" After what she said, I've come to realize that the girl I saved is the one that's gossiping behind me, and the one who hit me. I already knew that when she hit me, I felt something..something very different...something I've never felt before.
 
 
I guess it's love at first hit? Keke. But...I never knew that we'll meet again, and in this kind of situation? I should be lucky to save her.
 
 
"Ah Yes. I remembered now. May I know what's her name?" I continued.
 
 
"Yoona." She answered.
 
 
"Oh..So..why do you think this thing happened to her? Does she have any enemies, or something?"
 
 
"This is not her first time. She was also ... 2 years ago."
 
 
"What?!" 
 
 
"Back then, it was also dark, and she's on her way home, when 3 men followed her...and..." She couldn't finish her words. And couldn't stop her tears.
 
 
"You don't have to push youreself, ma'am. It's alright. From now on, can I have your permission, to take care of your daughter from now on?"
 
 
"That'll be great. And don't tell her that I told you this...but I guess....she likes you."
 
 
"What? Really? Is that really true?"
 
 
"It's only my guess, though. You should come in and check her out. It'll be nice that when she opens her eyes, there she could see, the person who saved her.
 
 
"Keke. It's no big deal. Then, I should go inside." I excused myslef and went inside her room. 
 
 
She's still sleeping, unconscious. I went towards her and sat on the chair beside her. 
 
 
"I'll wait for you. Until then, I would...tell you how I really felt." I whispered while touching her soft hair. Looking at her face....I couldn't help it. I moved a little closer and I kissed her lips. I might get another kick, but I'm ready for it. 
 
 
After some minutes...I felt asleep.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
  So..here's chap 4...  There's only 1 chap left  :( Awww...I'm really sad about that. But anyways, thank you for supporting all the way...And please do comment after reading...Thanks a lot, KYUNA fighting!