It's coming closer...

A very special love.

 

 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
Sitting here quitely while waiting for the mass to start when suddenly, I've heard some gossips from my back. It's not clear though, the only thing that could be understood was her "Aishh..." I knew it, it was from a girl. This is why I hate about them, they mind other's business rather than their own.
 
 
I looked back at her, seeing her bright and pret...don't say the word, Kyu, bright face is enough. Maybe it's because of my sunglasses? But..but.. I don't want to remove my glasses. They're brand new!
 
 
She seems to be really irritated. And when the priest requested to take it off, the whole Church could almost hear her laughter.
 
 
I looked at her for the second time, and now, using my beautiful eyes, I gave her my stop-staring-at-me-and-mind-your-own-business look. She slightly opened when I faced her. Weirdo. I just didn't mind her, but after some few seconds, I tried to look back without her noticing it, keke, is still quite opened. What for? Because of that look, or my LOOKS.? Keke.
 
 
The mass has ended, and we met again. I couldn't help but to smirk and chuckle a bit. What can I do? She left with me a picture, that even I, a  busy man could remember. I want to say sorry from my rudeness when she went towards me and kicked my legs! I could only leave her these few words "You'll be paying back!" And I went into my motorbike while hoping!
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
I just finished my part time job, and now walking in this dark and peaceful street. I remembered how I kicked HIS leg and how I became relieved after what I did. 'Now you know that it's not easy to mess up with me!'
 
 
Suddenly, after a long walk, my legs are shaking, my heart is thumping really really fast. I can't control my hands. It's like there's someone behind me, but when I looked back there's no one; I already knew why's these things happening to me.
 
 
I run as fast as I could and saw my mom running towards me. "Mom! Mom!" And I hugged her tightly, cathching my breath. 
 
 
"I already told you, not to walk this late at night! I'm waiting for you on the front door, but couldn't put my mind at ease! You should have called me!" She utter with her teary eyes.