Sunglasses.

A very special love.

 

 
*At the Church
 
Yoona's POV
 
"Yoona! We're gonna be late!" Mom exclaimed while I find it hard to choose which of my clothes should I wear. "When I count to 5 and you're not yet here, I'm going to leave you! 1...2...---" "Mom, I said wait!" I hurriedly rush down the stairs seeing the opened door. I went outside and locked the door.
 
 
"Mom! wait for me!" I run towards my mom who has a disappointed look on her face. "I'm sorry, mom. I just..couldn't choose my outfit. And besides...you're not yet even done counting 'till 5." I joked.
 
 
"Are we going to some sort of party that you even spent half an hour to choose your clothes?" She asked looking back at me. I could only leave a sigh. I stepped closer to her side, locked her arms into mine and lay my head on her shoulder. "Mom..I said I'm sorry. Could you forgive me? Hm? Hm?" I pleaded while we're still walking.
 
 
I looked at her face leaving a smile on it. "I'll take that as a yes" And together we laugh as we reached the front of the Church. 
 
 
"Here we are. And I guess we're not late." She utter.
 
 
We walked inside the Church and sat on the vacant sit on the left side of the altar. In front of us is a man who's wearing a sunglasses. Could you ever imagine that? Inside the Church, wearing sunglasses? How foolish is that?! This is what I hate about men, they first think of themselves before anything else!
 
 
"Aish..." Is the only world I could utter. Oops..have I made it clear? He looked back at my direction. And after he could say a thing, the priest came, and all of us inside must stand up to sing. 'Suits you' I thought to myslef.
 
 
The mass goes on. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. At last, the priest noticed him! The priest went towards this "almighty" man and said "Could you please take off your glasses?" 
 
 
I guess he had learned his lessons and took off his glasses. He noticed me and gave me a stop-staring-at-me-and-mind-your-own-business look. I couldn't say a word when I saw his face, his tantalizing eyes. I almost caught by his charm when suddenly....
 
 
"Honey close your mouth." I couldn't believe what my mom said. I didn't knew what am I doing. I then zipped my mouth, embarassed. Hoping he doesn't noticed it. 
 
 
The mass has ended, leaving the scene I've made that even my mom could laugh at. I saw him again on the way out of the Church, he chuckled. Does it mean, he saw my mouth opened? This man pisses me off, really! I couldn't help it, I went towards him and...
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the late update..So, here's chapter 1. enjoy. Thank you everyone.! KYUNA fighting... So I've decided that this would not be a oneshot, but a short fic. Maybe 5 chaps. So, I'm sorry if it's too short.